[ROM] (Old)Maverick for the Droid3 (MavROM) - V2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daaz

Reaction score
Can someone post that desktop from the op picture? The grey one :x

mrtoto54660

Reaction score
Hey sorry to bug you but was there any changes to the radio code? The reason I ask is because I car pool about an hour and watch netflix, on stock I only get about 2 buffers in known areas but with the maverick rom I get 15-16 buffers. I love the rom and have no other issues.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

gkitab

Reaction score
Most Definitely. It part of motoblur, just like photo editor.apk. arcvideoeditor.apk is part of blur. I pulled it straight from stock d3 dump

azazs00

Reaction score
some apps are not full screen, and version 1.0 did not have this issue...

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey sorry to bug you but was there any changes to the radio code? The reason I ask is because I car pool about an hour and watch netflix, on stock I only get about 2 buffers in known areas but with the maverick rom I get 15-16 buffers. I love the rom and have no other issues.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

This rom does not affect the radio or kernel

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

jayhardacre

Reaction score
Just wanted to let Maverick know that apps like superuser and adobe flash player can't update because it's not signed correctly. Unless somebody has already figured this out and and can share it with me.

Superuser and flash player were the only ones for me that wouldn't update.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just wanted to let Maverick know that apps like superuser and adobe flash player can't update because it's not signed correctly. Unless somebody has already figured this out and and can share it with me.

Superuser and flash player were the only ones for me that wouldn't update.

This is fixed on 1.1. Are you on 1.1 or 1.0?

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Would anyone like to see this go back to 5.6.xxx? Instead of 5.7.xxx? Since the cell standby is so high in battery use, im going to port everything back to 5.6 and see how it goes. Just wanted to see what you all think.

btonetbone

Reaction score
Would anyone like to see this go back to 5.6.xxx? Instead of 5.7.xxx? Since the cell standby is so high in battery use, im going to port everything back to 5.6 and see how it goes. Just wanted to see what you all think.

I have been very happy with 5.7. I also liked that you have been the main proponent of the bleeding edge from Moto/Verizon.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score

I wouldn't really care about the high cell standby unless it really hurts battery life. I think it's just a bug in the battery calculations.
Also, if you're going back to 5.6.xxx you'd need to implement better camera app etc etc.

Btw, maybe something for 1.2:
[DEV] INIT.D HACK - FOR Speed, Performance, and Battery Life! - xda-developers

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I wouldn't really care about the high cell standby unless it really hurts battery life. I think it's just a bug in the battery calculations.
Also, if you're going back to 5.6.xxx you'd need to implement better camera app etc etc.

Btw, maybe something for 1.2:
[DEV] INIT.D HACK - FOR Speed, Performance, and Battery Life! - xda-developers

Well, what im going to do it essentially use ONLY the core system from 5.6 and use all the apps from mavrom 1.1 that are from 5.7. I will incorporate that hack you linked and see how it goes and make an evaluation as we have already determined a set of memory values SO it may end up being a mix of the two,

Status
Not open for further replies.