[!!OFFICIAL!! TEAM D1-MIUI]-10.15-v4.X Release

eggsped

Reaction score
yeah, i was joking about the disclaimer. it would be pretty silly to have a warning with the words "ONLY FOR USE WITH LOOSE PANTS" on the download page. perhaps i do have an odd sense of humor?

I don't know, I thought it might be true. Sometimes my jeans are down to my ankles when I install ROM's but that's because I'm multitasking... Nothing like sitting on the pot and installing a new ROM!

illmatic636

Reaction score
yeah, i was joking about the disclaimer. it would be pretty silly to have a warning with the words "ONLY FOR USE WITH LOOSE PANTS" on the download page. perhaps i do have an odd sense of humor?

I don't know, I thought it might be true. Sometimes my jeans are down to my ankles when I install ROM's but that's because I'm multitasking... Nothing like sitting on the pot and installing a new ROM!
TMI..... How did this go to the crapper?!?!?!?

Armyof2

Reaction score

Me and my friends have a theory...every conversation inevitably ends up talking about poop...it's like food it may start out as one thing..but it all ends up as poop

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score

Me and my friends have a theory...every conversation inevitably ends up talking about poop...it's like food it may start out as one thing..but it all ends up as poop

That's interesting because my friends always felt like every conversion inevitably leads to Bert Convy. Crazy huh?

~ DroidForums.net App ~

timgman

Reaction score
Create shortcut to apps...

How do I put a shortcut to all my apps on the bar?
or at leas on the screens... thankls

iamasongnow

Reaction score

i skimmed through this and thought it was going somewhere else. i can't say that i have completed defecation while installing a rom but lately i've been getting into flashing them while i'm driving. i mean, c'mon, i'm not talking on the phone or anything.

frostthejack

Reaction score

Ok so there really needs to be a like option for posts.

Like +1

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

iamasongnow

Reaction score
How do I put a shortcut to all my apps on the bar?
or at leas on the screens... thankls

miui is different from other roms in that, as you may have noticed, there is no app drawer. instead, all of your apps should be on the various homescreens. you might not be seeing all of your apps if you did a fresh install (data/factory reset). so all you need to do is reinstall all of your applications and they will automatically show up on your homescreens.

if you NEED to have an app drawer, like me, then i'd suggest using launcher pro from the market. or i guess you could create a new folder and drag all of your apps into it. but it would probably be very unorganized and annoying to use. hope this helps.

timgman

Reaction score
I see and the new method is fine. My google maps is not working with GPS is that a know issue ?
thanks for your help! :)

mikedav1

Reaction score
A few questions and maybe some direction.
Can we change colors on the messaging app? White on white is not cool.
Gallery is like waiting for the 2nd drop...so slow. I thought maybe the first time would be to create a cache or something, but no. Any good replacements?
Lastly, this rom is by far great.
Using it with Slayher's 1.6 kernel and it is sick.

bigmike35

Reaction score
I see and the new method is fine. My google maps is not working with GPS is that a know issue ?
thanks for your help! :)

i just tried for you i was stayed in my house as well and gps picked and up maps worked as i plugged in an address and it picked up n went into navigation.

frostthejack

Reaction score
found an app in the market that will mimic the VZW market or any other Android market for that mater. It's called "My Market" by socialtap.com. Sorry I don't have a link, I'm on a work PC.

i completly forgot about that yes it works its my market by social tap.