[!!OFFICIAL!! TEAM D1-MIUI]-10.15-v4.X Release

eggsped

Okay, been running 4.1 for a day now and just received an email with a .doc attachment. I am no longer able to preview attachments. Is there any way to get the default attachment viewer back?

Thanks

OP
zenulator

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
I'll put up an add on pack soon. I'm guessing your talking about quick office?

OP
zenulator

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
man, that guy in the video from droidlife had some trouble using miui. He didnt know much about it obviously. To drag an app into a folder, just fling it toward the folder, dont slowly place it there. Do it quickly...it works better.

Also couldve shown some battery options, MMS, contacts, etc. There is other stuff on MIUI that wasnt highlighted.

Just an observation.

Yea but its a clear video of it. If you find anything better showing it running on the Droid I'll put it up.

eggsped

Yes, I thought it was quickoffice but the market lists it as a $9.99 app which led me to think I got the name of the app wrong. Thanks, as a "soccer / field hockey / basketball / boy scout dad" I get a lot of emails with attachments and being able to read them on the fly makes life much easier.

TRIKOTRET

Yes, I thought it was quickoffice but the market lists it as a $9.99 app which led me to think I got the name of the app wrong. Thanks, as a "soccer / field hockey / basketball / boy scout dad" I get a lot of emails with attachments and being able to read them on the fly makes life much easier.

Try documents to go. Thats what I been using with this since no Quick office

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
man, that guy in the video from droidlife had some trouble using miui. He didnt know much about it obviously. To drag an app into a folder, just fling it toward the folder, dont slowly place it there. Do it quickly...it works better.

Also couldve shown some battery options, MMS, contacts, etc. There is other stuff on MIUI that wasnt highlighted.

Just an observation.

Yea but its a clear video of it. If you find anything better showing it running on the Droid I'll put it up.

Ill make one for ya! How about tomorrow? :)

hemorrdroid

Had started a thread about this, but thought i might mention it in here as well. Does anyone know where the battery png's are at in 4.1.1? They are not in the framework.apk like usual. Thanks

This ROM doesn't use any png's for the battery; it actually draws the "fill" for the battery.

Ok, thanks, so where do I go from here? Is there any easy way to change it? Could I request an update.zip to change it back to "normal" png files?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Ok well I have been using it all day and I'm in love I kind of miss the app drawer but I like the launcher to much to switch it. I have run into a few bugs though.

I did do a clean install. The issues I have are if I get a pop up message the screen won't flip when I open keyboard. Also if I change the name of a folder by using the slide out keyboard the launcher force closes and it does not change the name of folder. And last but not least if I have the keyboard open when I'm at the unlock screen it does not show the full unlock screen and am unable to unlock and go directly to messages.

Other then that I love the rom

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

droidbionic

gps icon pops up randomly for no reason even when wifi is off. dont have phone activated so dont know why this happens

Sounds like something is running in the background. (Would also explain your battery drain overnight) there is an integrated task killer in miui. Long press the home key to bring up the button in lower left. You may have a rogue app that isn't playing nice. If you look into system more you may find the offender.

killed all running apps right after my phone finished charging. Installed same apps and games like always

Z

ZeroBarrier

Ok, thanks, so where do I go from here? Is there any easy way to change it? Could I request an update.zip to change it back to "normal" png files?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Not unless you or someone else codes/reverse engineers the whole framework, no.

gps icon pops up randomly for no reason even when wifi is off. dont have phone activated so dont know why this happens

Gps and wifi are two different things. Make sure gps is off

turned off gps

Next you just need to find out what was using it if you leave maps running or if your on a web page that uses your location or any other app that requires gps make sure you kill that app when your done.

TedWilliams

Does anyone have the wallpaper that comes with v4's lockscreen? I always end up losing it when I flash the iOS theme. The image is the one with the rain drops and some leaves.