[!!OFFICIAL!! TEAM D1-MIUI]-10.15-v4.X Release

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Miui lovers I need your help. Can someone confirm that the group text messages get FC's when sent with the new mms and 4.1.1 version??? I reported the error on that page and recevied an email stating that "i need more confirmation on this." Its listed on issue #35. I use group sms alot to keep in contact with my employees on daily bases. :)

eggsped

Reaction score
Miui lovers I need your help. Can someone confirm that the group text messages get FC's when sent with the new mms and 4.1.1 version??? I reported the error on that page and recevied an email stating that "i need more confirmation on this." Its listed on issue #35. I use group sms alot to keep in contact with my employees on daily bases. :)

I get FC's when I group text with 4.1.1 but the text appears to complete.

pbrewer81

Reaction score
Everything seems great!

I do miss two things, one is the microphone in the keyboards so i can just speak it and not type it and second where can i find the white color scheme with the green highlights keyboard that was in MIUI v2.1 i believe.

if someone could help me with this, thank you

Its the htc ime. Flash through recovery and reboot then change to the keyboard in settings>language&keyboard
http://db.tt/hq8kO4E

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

As to the microphone in the keyboard, download Voice Search from the market. That fixed it for me.

azpilot

Reaction score

Yep with a twist! I was able to send group message with picture no problem, with text I get FC

hoppermi

Reaction score
found an app in the market that will mimic the VZW market or any other Android market for that mater. It's called "My Market" by socialtap.com. Sorry I don't have a link, I'm on a work PC.

i completly forgot about that yes it works its my market by social tap.

Hey zen and m1, maybe the answer to the market is in this app? Might be worth looking at or contacting the Dev.?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
found an app in the market that will mimic the VZW market or any other Android market for that mater. It's called "My Market" by socialtap.com. Sorry I don't have a link, I'm on a work PC.

i completly forgot about that yes it works its my market by social tap.

Hey zen and m1, maybe the answer to the market is in this app? Might be worth looking at or contacting the Dev.?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

At first glance, this version does not fix the market issue. I will look into it more though. The settings menu is completely redesigned and starting to look more and more like an iphone lol. That said it works and looks really nice.

jgrubbs

Reaction score
Installed today and all i can say is WOW!!!!!
Installed via sprecovery with no problems whatsoever. just finished setting everything up and i think im going to hang on to this one for awhil, its sooo different then what most of us droid users are used to. very well done developers. will see how it plays out after a few day but i have a feeling it'll be up there with the best. i am truly impressed......

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I know someone else also spoke about this but I don't think I've read any more comments onit. I would like to reiterate the "enable Scrollable Widgets" feature. I know that LPP and Adw has it but I seriously love this Rom and the Stock Launcher..Is it anyway possible to have that feature embedded in this rom or maybe next release? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:)
Btw, Zen And MO..My token of appreciation is coming to yall tomorrow..Thus far I can honestly say I deletedall the roms on Sd card and just left this Rom and of course a backup of this rom as well..Please keep bringing Themes and look into the "enable Scrollable widget" for me if you can..Simply Stunning and Amazing Rom..

martytoo

Reaction score
The "my market" app works for getting the Verizon apps.

After downloading the latest version of" My Verizon" from" my market" it installed and works. But it doesn't seem to show up in my downloads list in the android market after the install.

Using "my market" takes patience. It loads the apps very slowly.

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Clockwork Recovery

So if by selecting/doing the "data/factory reset via clockwork recovery wont a person lose root access by doing that?

So I'm running UD 1.0.0 right now.
So am I correct in saying that to install this, I just need to wipe and install through clockwork? That simple? Does it have to be installed over SS4.8?

Your are correct. Completely wipe. Data/Factory reset.