[Official] Liberty ROM [Bionic] Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by DF Smod, Sep 30, 2011.

1. wooddale

wooddale Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11
    only the shadow knows

2. pollardhimself

Ratings:
    +1
    Ive noticed the liberty developer's are more reclusive, theory's commenting all over the place. Guessing their spending more time programming than lolly gagging

#134 pollardhimself, Oct 31, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  3. 2fast4uproductions

2fast4uproductions New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been testing this thing since build 38 before it released to the public and love pretty much everything about it. However, I have noticed one thing since the official release. My NFL Mobile App no longer launches correctly. Instead of simply asking for a user name and password when I launch it, it jumps to the forgot password page and prompts me to enter a temporary password and then change the password. Problem is, I haven't forgotten my password and don't have a temporary password to use. I have tried entering my current pass as the temporary and then entering a new pass, but it since login failed and prompts me to try again. Is anyone else having this issue? If I could get help with this I would be very much appreciative.

Thanks

4. Jaycea22

Jaycea22 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Or going into application management and deleting the data. I was streaming NFL redzone yesterday with no problems so its not the ROM.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

5. 2fast4uproductions

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah I've tried both of those things. I'm trying a cache wipe right now. Any other ideas?

6. Jaycea22

Jaycea22 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you freeze anything on titanium backup? When you initially installed the ROM, did you wipe cache/data? Other than that I am unsure. I was streaming the chiefs-chargers game last night w no problems. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

7. 2fast4uproductions

Ratings:
    +0
    not that i know of. Unless it did something by itself without me knowing it. Yeah I wiped cache and data on initial install, maybe I'll just try a re-install. Thanks for your help, and if you think of anything else please give me a shout.

**Edit: I did a full system re-install and am still having the same problem. Please Kejar31 help! :icon_eek:
    ** Edit: More information...This problem of verizon apps automatically directing me to a temporary password page is not limited to only the NFL Mobile app. It is also doing the same thing on the My Verizon App. Oddly enough, my data usage widget is still displaying my usage bar and keeping track of my storage used.

I use these apps alot and have tried everything I know to fix them. If someone has any ideas at all PLEASE HELP.

#139 2fast4uproductions, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  8. jkliving92

jkliving92 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    You're not backing up your apps and then restoring then are you?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

9. song31qaoio

song31qaoio New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    tried out liberty last night fro irc, its pretty damn good, very snappy,still not a full rom yet but a lot of custimization and a big reminder that i don't really

like the blur launcher, although what th3ory did with unleashed is pretty damn impressive
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. 2fast4uproductions

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea, I'm using titanium pro to back up my apps and my system data. Should I not be doing that?

11. liftedplane

liftedplane Gold Member

Ratings:
    +957
    No you shouldn't this had caused me problems I don't even want to describe.

I now manually restore the games and game data I want then backup calls and texts with call log backup and SMS backup from the marketplace.

As for system data sometimes (most times) a ROM will store the data just a tad but different from stock due to optimizations. Restoring the system data then conflicts and causes issues. Like when I accidentally restored my D2G froyo data to my bionic. Suddenly it was asking if I wanted to use gsm and global mode. Thank God for fxz

Sent from my ROOTED DROID BIONIC using DROID forums!

12. wooddale

wooddale Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11
    I use TIBU but restore app only

Search tags for this page
bionic liberty rom
liberty bionic

liberty rom bionic

ø¢ø®ø±ûŒù† ø±ø§ù… ø±ø³ù…ûŒ liberty
p3droid data usage