[Official] Liberty ROM [Bionic] Discussion Thread

raul4916

Reaction score
go to setting and check which system u r on
u HAVE to be on .902(there are the last 3 numbers of the version) to use liberty3 v2.0

attitude2.3

Reaction score
Mine says 5.9.902xt875 i didnt know it was the last three instead of the first. thank you

How do i upgrade to 902

raul4916

Reaction score
Hmmmm weird....
You are in. 902 as u see it is x.x.902 ignore the rest
You should be able to have a stable liberty rom,
Blurred does not work on. 902
What you could try is. To factory reset in safestrap then you go to advanced and reset dalvik
finally you select zip and click on the liberty zip
Make sure it is liberty3 v2.0

nihilist23

Reaction score
4G?

Does 4G work on this rom? Can't find an option to enable/disable it anywhere...

brantuck84

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm off topic but i couldnt find out about this anywhere but I flashed the liberty3v2 and everything went great except my radio no longer worked so I had no 4G or service to make calls my signal bars just had an X above them can someone please help i like the rom and really want to use it

Last edited:

deduct

Reaction score
brantuck84 said:
Sorry if I'm off topic but i couldnt find out about this anywhere but I flashed the liberty3v2 and everything went great except my radio no longer worked so I had no 4G or service to make calls my signal bars just had an X above them can someone please help i like the rom and really want to use it

Liberty is essentially dead. It will not work on 902 or above i believe. Which system version are you currently on? If u are on the current 905 build, try out eclipse 3.0. It is the most stable ginger bread rom out for bionic. Plus eclipse has several themes you can flash to make it even better.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Last edited:

brantuck84

Reaction score
Liberty is essentially dead. It will not work on 902 or above i believe. Which system version are you currently on? If u are on the current 905 build, try out eclipse 3.0. It is the most stable ginger bread rom out for bionic. Plus eclipse has several themes you can flash to make it even better.

What no way that sux I wanted to use liberty bc of the battery life advantages I've heard about how is eclipse as far as that and yes I'm on the 905

deduct

Reaction score
brantuck84 said:
What no way that sux I wanted to use liberty bc of the battery life advantages I've heard about how is eclipse as far as that and yes I'm on the 905

I have always gotten great battery life on eclipse. Have you considered flashing the latest ics leak? I have been getting the best battery on it. And it is leaps and bounds better than any ginger bread rom.

brantuck84

Reaction score
I have always gotten great battery life on eclipse. Have you considered flashing the latest ics leak? I have been getting the best battery on it. And it is leaps and bounds better than any ginger bread rom.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC[/QUOTE
ive read some iffy stuff south the leak in think ill wait for the official but thanks for the notion is there any specific build I should be on b4 flashing eclipse

deduct

Reaction score
Eclipse 3.0 is built on 905 so you should be good

haywood801

Reaction score
good thread, kinda spells it out for us.
does the 905 upgrade fix duplicate text problems?

Im on eclipse 2.2 and im about to throw my phone into the ocean im so sick of getting 8 or ten copies of every text message.

wooddale

Reaction score
good thread, kinda spells it out for us.
does the 905 upgrade fix duplicate text problems?

Im on eclipse 2.2 and im about to throw my phone into the ocean im so sick of getting 8 or ten copies of every text message.
Fxz back to bone stock 905 take the 232 ICS leak and all your problems will be solved and you can still fxz back to GB.

haywood801

Reaction score
Thx. Can I or can't I use safestrap? I assume I have to use my unsafe side to go to ice...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

deduct

Reaction score
haywood801 said:
Thx. Can I or can't I use safestrap? I assume I have to use my unsafe side to go to ice...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

You must be on unsafe side to fxz back to 902 or 905. After that you can flash ics 232 leak, reroot with razrs edge, and then install safestrap 2.0.