Liberty 2.0 - Battery and Data manager????

mswierse

Reaction score
I was just curious why the Battery and Data manager are not on the Liberty ROMs? Is it not that good? I don't remember using it before I rooted my Bionic so I'm not sure if it works or not.

pabtheghost

Reaction score
im not sure what you mean by battery manager, but theres a great app called battery calibrator available in the market, and you can toggle data on and off from the pull-down menu

edit- the data button is the one with the up/down arrows

HonKudasai

Reaction score
I've searched for this answer through multiple forums and it is either ignored or answered incorrectly. This is the one feature missing out of this ROM that prevents me from being able to use it. Inside Battery and Data Manager is the option that allows us to turn Data Roaming on and off. For those of us who live or work in an Extended area, we are unable to get any data connection because Data Roaming is turned off by default. This option NEEDS to go back into the rom, or we need some alternate method for turning on Data Roaming.

Can there be a Sticky on this or something, please? This is a much bigger issue than people seem to be making of it, and it needs to be brought more to the Dev's attention.