OFFICIAL: Hookbills 1,111 Post Thread

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
being a Droid Ninja is a mindset.....when you can stare at your monitor and make it type things through thought alone you are a true Ninja...

This whole post.....never touched my keyboard.
You must return to the dark side.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't think I'll make it tonight. 600 plus post is a lot.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
start spamming! i guess it's allowed here if it's for a good cause AND you take a screenshot when you hit 1,111... lol you would have a full page of just you spamming ...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
start spamming! i guess it's allowed here if it's for a good cause AND you take a screenshot when you hit 1,111... lol you would have a full page of just you spamming ...

Spamming? No I do it legit.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
what, did you use your nose or something?
thought alone Sam...........I'm hungry....I have to take dog out....thats how the Ninja works......he thinks i'm nuts.....you see I have such extreme focus I'm able to make words appear in texts fields with just thought alone....gotta take a leak....it takes many years of practice.....I should turn heat on....but you too can eventually get there...i know he doesn't believe me.........

Ok i'm cheating right now I'm using the keyboard but everything above this is from thought alone.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
J

Spamming? No I do it legit.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
thought alone Sam...........I'm hungry....I have to take dog out....thats how the Ninja works......he thinks i'm nuts.....you see I have such extreme focus I'm able to make words appear in texts fields with just thought alone....gotta take a leak....it takes many years of practice.....I should turn heat on....but you too can eventually get there...i know he doesn't believe me.........

Ok i'm cheating right now I'm using the keyboard but everything above this is from thought alone.

he's right......i don't believe him......BILL will be back in a minute...........why does think-texting result in ellipsis?...........estoy confundido...........y yo tengo hambre............what?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

he's right......i don't believe him......BILL will be back in a minute...........why does think-texting result in ellipsis?...........estoy confundido...........y yo tengo hambre............what?

It's hook not Bill. That's something you pay. I'm moving it along.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hook was a great movie.. "Are you ready for me, Peter?!?!" "Bad form, Peter!" anyway.. we'll have you at 1,111 by the end of the night..

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hook was a great movie.. "Are you ready for me, Peter?!?!" "Bad form, Peter!" anyway.. we'll have you at 1,111 by the end of the night..

Gonna have it real soon if I have anything to say about it.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

EXCELLENT!! Ok now that was a great start but your mind wandered, thats ok it happens.....mine is right now...crap see..take it slow you're almost there....why does bill insist on being called hook....sorry don't answer that...