Official flash in market?

PridgNYC

Reaction score
I installed it on my non rooted droid running 2.2, and it works fine, much better than the 10.1.72. beta 3 I was running before. Falling girl is no longer choppy as heck.

ScottyMac223

Reaction score
Manually loaded 2.2 today, working good.

I downloaded the flash 10.1 for droid from droid life's link. How do I install it now?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Manually loaded 2.2 today, working good.

I downloaded the flash 10.1 for droid from droid life's link. How do I install it now?
Get Astro from the market. Open Astro. Navigate sdcard/download. Open the .zip and extract the files. Open the .apk once it's extracted and go to the application manager and install there.

If it's not on your phone, installation is similar, just extract the .apk and push it to the SD card using USB Mass Storage option after plugging the phone in. Using Astro navigate to where you pushed the file and continue as above.

bpad10

Reaction score
Is this in Astro or on your computer?
first, Much thanks again for helping manually download 2.2....

I have it downloaded in astro and can't seem to find the app manager to move it to.....any suggestions?

3.rd..looking for your ebook:)

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint

I have it downloaded in astro and can't seem to find the app manager to move it to.....any suggestions?

It'll be at least a few weeks. The book's finished and I'll be publishing it through one of those electronic publishers -- self published and all that.

The app manager isn't a where, it's a what. Once you have access to the .apk just short-press and then open the app manager to install it.

Astro. I can manage other apps, so I'm wondering if I screwed up the download

That sounds like what happened. Try downloading again. If it still won't work, try it on a computer if you have access to one and transfer over. As long as it has an open USB port and you have the cable, it'll work.

bpad10

Reaction score

It'll be at least a few weeks. The book's finished and I'll be publishing it through one of those electronic publishers -- self published and all that.

The app manager isn't a where, it's a what. Once you have access to the .apk just short-press and then open the app manager to install it.

Astro. I can manage other apps, so I'm wondering if I screwed up the download

That sounds like what happened. Try downloading again. If it still won't work, try it on a computer if you have access to one and transfer over. As long as it has an open USB port and you have the cable, it'll work.
flash doesn't show up in my app drawer....It does however show up in settings>apps>manage> (then the 3rd option) but not under manage apps....I haven't been able to try it out yet, but can I assume it's in properly and i'll be able to use it? what website is a good "test" site?

Lkng4sanity

Reaction score
I got my Moto Droid update to 2.2 today but cant find the Flash down load? any suggestions on where to find it?
Thanks
Lkng4sanity