Official flash in market?

junpar

Reaction score
I just got a new update in market for flash player 10.1 without any beta stuff. Running cm6 rc3. hoorah.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't even see Flash Player in the market, no matter what fingerprint i flash...

OP
J

junpar

Reaction score
Really? I've had in it in market since I started with Cm6..

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope, I don't see it either, just the Flash Showcase.

abadbronc

Reaction score
I've only got 4 Adobe apps showing. None of them is Flash 10.1.

Attachments

• adobe.jpg
    adobe.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 280

apastuszak

Reaction score
Flash went gold today, but it's only supposed to be available in the market for the Nexus One. If someone has the APK, could they please upload it somewhere?

Droid66

Reaction score
Downloaded and installed fine for me on my Droid running LithiumMod. dancedroid

tbever

Reaction score
Runs on Sapphire on D1

I installed this and it runs fine on Sapphire 1.0. However, trying to watch a video on cnn is very choppy at best, although the sound is fine. Sort of like: ya you can do it but why would you? Hulu is blocked of course.

Reaction score
CM6 RC's seem to have something (probably in the build.prop) that allows for users to see adobe flash in the market. My guess is they have faked the market to believe you are running the N1 instead of a froyo droid.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
CM6 RC's seem to have something (probably in the build.prop) that allows for users to see adobe flash in the market. My guess is they have faked the market to believe you are running the N1 instead of a froyo droid.
I'd agree with that. The Nexus 1 CM ROMs hit first, and Koush ports the code to the Droid, and at least one person has reported that the N1 build worked on his droid for a while before it lagged out and he replaced it with the Droid ROM.

Since N1 hits first and is ported to the Droid, it makes sense that the build.prop would be based on the N1 code.