Official Feature Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I don't know if this has already been asked for, but for a newbie like me I would love to be able to store my apps on my sd easily... I know there is supposed to be a script that does that, but I couldn't find it. Also is there any way to have all the apps but the widgets be stored on the sd card automatically if checked?
Thanks
Cara
I use titanium backup to do it.

Firewing

Reaction score
in northern cali, where the desert and the mountai
I don't know if this has already been asked for, but for a newbie like me I would love to be able to store my apps on my sd easily... I know there is supposed to be a script that does that, but I couldn't find it. Also is there any way to have all the apps but the widgets be stored on the sd card automatically if checked?
Thanks
Cara
I use titanium backup to do it.

Thanks again :)

Kanibull

Reaction score
One feature I miss is the option in the individual app settings where the option to uninstall or force stop an app is, is the option to queue an app so that it is moved from /system to /data or vice versa. Makes it easy to theme market apps and I just like it al together

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
You know, there is a rather new alternative to ADW and Launcher Pro called Live Home. It's a free download from the Market and has some interesting "effects" built into it. I have it installed on my D1, along with Sourcery (works great!) and thought I'd mention it in case anyone else is interested.

-Mike

Ozzie

Reaction score
Nice rom here! Like it a lot. Feels solid and good battery life for me.

It's been mentioned a few times...pull down and no clock or clock options.
I also use beautiful widgets and have it front and center...would like to free up that top bar.

Also like to see current cpu speed in the widget.
I don't know if this is even possible, but folders for shortcuts? I hate to mention Miui, but that was one of the best features of that rom for me. Folders were cool and customizable.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
for cpu setcpu does tihis, also displays cpu temp.
for folders may want to check out app organizer or folder organizer, yeah they are not free but they are super.

hope that helps some.

aj8600

Reaction score
I came to sourcery from MIUI and there was a feature on it when you hold the power button there is an option that let's you turn your phone on "guest" mode. In this mode the call log and text log empty. When you want to go back you hold the power button choose guest mode off and put in you unlock pattern.

That would be awesome!

Thanks

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

Ozzie

Reaction score
for folders may want to check out app organizer or folder organizer, yeah they are not free but they are super.

hope that helps some.

Thanks...I do have setcpu (paid) and have that option. I was trying to stay with the rom features...at least for now.
I have also looked at a number of folder options previously trying to match features with Miui, one of those you mentioned shows apps within the folder without opening it. Haven't sprung for the paid version to do it yet.

nornevrder

Reaction score
So I flashed ud gb and was messing with it for a while. One thing I liked and it was small but kinda cool was the TV thing when hitting the power but. Maybe you can incorporate that in the next update

T-Dev

Reaction score

hope that helps some.

Thanks...I do have setcpu (paid) and have that option. I was trying to stay with the rom features...at least for now.
I have also looked at a number of folder options previously trying to match features with Miui, one of those you mentioned shows apps within the folder without opening it. Haven't sprung for the paid version to do it yet.

Folder Organizer lite...free version works well!

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
First off would like to say this is a really great rom and I am really enjoying it. Was on UD 2.5 and thought I would try this out and I think I will be sticking with this one for sure. Great job devs. Back to topic... I would like to see.. 1. Rotary lockscreen 2. Power control widget in dropdown 3. LED customization 4. An option to enable auto start on boot for compcache. 5. An option for compcache ram usage.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We're going to be putting out another small update very soon with many new themes and a few other small things.

Right after this update we will be starting 2.0 where we will work to implement every request into our rom.

Just wanted to give an update

aj8600

Reaction score
We're going to be putting out another small update very soon with many new themes and a few other small things.

Right after this update we will be starting 2.0 where we will work to implement every request into our rom.

Just wanted to give an update

You guys are freaking champs

Status
Not open for further replies.