Next release survey.

listenman20

Reaction score
yeah your right not sure how i missed it but its there :) thanks
maybe its the "magic" of the ROM that made it show up

no problem...it's kinda funny that i even know it's there...i rarely use my lockscreen....i have an app/widget that i use to keep mine from showing lockscreen.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Adw as stock. I like the stock theme but not the blue line under notification bar. Make font default android font.Power control (bluetooth, brightness, sync, etc.)in notification pull down would be nice.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

sid_wisc

Reaction score
My responses in order of the questions:

1. I would like to keep adw; although LauncherPro will work for me as well but since the choice was in between stock or adw, i will say adw.

2. I believe that stock would be an appropriate way! anyways a theme can be applied with touch of a button (more themes are needed though, two of the current are GIRL-ISH)

3. No fancy backgrounds for me please!!!

4. I believe that the included apps are fine. We can all install/uninstall any apps.

This probably is not the right place to give a suggestion but I thought I will shoot it anyways :) May be the ROM can also include a way to remove the slider unlock screen. I am not a big fan of that and would like to bypass the slider and directly like to go to the screen lock (pattern, PIN or whatever).. I don't know if that is possible of not but just a thought!! :gotmyvote:

droidman101

Reaction score
1. Stock (move adw to options)
2. Stock (move blue to themes in settings)
3. Include it in the themes (and/or put it in settings)
4. Cpu boost, fancy widget, colorize widget, gemini calendar, notepad, wifi tether, droidforums, droid-life, phone portal
Basically, a stock rom with stock transitions, stock fonts,etc.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Id say stay with ADW, and work on Stability, (if there are any issues now) the more that are added to ROMS's the less stable they become ive seen.

What good is a ROM chocked full of "extras" , (and this has plenty already) when its got stability issues. Keep it Lean and Mean, and if possible faster.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
thanks all

didnt get the reponses really needed in this thread to decide on much :)
we have made a couple decisions and youll see them in the next release. :)

as for removing all the progreams to make it a base rom. this isnt made to be a base rom its meant to have everything you need out of the box. but ive done some stuff to make it workable for all all the way around :)

Yeah a couple of the themes will change. i wanted variety for everyone. but we can monitor the usage and there will be a couple changed due to lack of usage. and of course the christmas one was for christmas so it will be leaving :)

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
rom is super fast but the themes for it are all too much for me. great work though.