Official Feature Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimpyestrada

Reaction score
1) this is not muiu it is built on a totally differnet framework it is impossbile to do many things that are on muiu using google source code. thats a total different animal. not sure what the task bar in muiu is like or what it is. can you throw up a screen shot or a description.

Here are some pictures of the task bar power widget that MIUI uses. It is sweet.
CAP201101152355.jpg

CAP201101160003.jpg

CAP2011011523572.jpg

CAP201101152358.jpg

So its the thing at the bottom and it is scrollable. It has way more things on it than the ones in the other roms. This is one of the things that a lot of people REALLY love about MIUI.

I apologize if it is breaking form putting up all this images.

Dawg72

Reaction score
My only request would be a circle battery indicator like MIUI has. Here:CirclebatteryMIUI-1.1.14.0color.zip. I had one before that was blue and would look GREAT with this rom. I don't know if one could be made for this ROM but I would like one. I was a die hard MIUI user until yesterday when I go this ROM flashed. I'm loving it. My Storm8 games don't work since for some reason my data for the games won't restore and they want me to start all over. Thats not happening. Thanks for all your hard work, the ROM is AWESOME!!!

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My only request would be a circle battery indicator like MIUI has. Here:CirclebatteryMIUI-1.1.14.0color.zip. I had one before that was blue and would look GREAT with this rom. I don't know if one could be made for this ROM but I would like one. I was a die hard MIUI user until yesterday when I go this ROM flashed. I'm loving it. My Storm8 games don't work since for some reason my data for the games won't restore and they want me to start all over. Thats not happening. Thanks for all your hard work, the ROM is AWESOME!!!

Some of the themes have the circle batter indicator check out the blacked out theme for instance i know that one has it.

As for your games and data what are you using to restore them?

Dawg72

Reaction score
I let the market restore the games this time instead of using TB because the last time I used TB with this rom I had an error re-occurring. Other then TB I am not sure how else to restore the data for those games. I tried to restore just the data for one of them and it didn't work. No big deal though, I just won't play them any more. I love this ROM. It works so well.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
before I swap roms I always make a sep TB backup folder just for apps and do a user app only backup.
TB has worked everytime for me.
maybe thats where difference is.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just use my backup pro :)

Dawg72

Reaction score
Well I just installed the blacked out theme with this ROM and love it. Thanks for the heads up.

gimpyestrada

Reaction score
Eagle1967:

We had talked earlier about the scrollable/customizable power widget in MIUI. You said perhaps you could use something like the Galaxy one and I didn't know what you meant. Now I do. I just saw it used in the most recent Project Elite 4.2 rom.

From changelog:
-Added Galaxy s power widget in pulldown (Awesome thanks to cvpcs!!!)(credit to cvpcs, cm, mojo_droid, actngrezy)
--Flashlight works
--You can add more then 6 icons and scroll through them
--You can arrange the buttons for the widget in any order through elite options

I hereby change my request from the MIUI power widget thing to the Galaxy S power widget.:)

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Thread closed

Ok im closing this thread will reopen a new one after 2.0 release.
At this point we have locked down the inclusions for 2.0.

We did what we could to honor these requests. and if your request was not included when we release 2.0 it was most likely due to hours spent with failed result.
I cant give a time line for 2.0 release yet. but i can tell you we are at beta 7 today.
And are working as fast as we can while making sure to offer you the originality and stableness you have come to expect from Sourcery.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.