What should we add to this site?

J

JohnDroid

Many of you are participants on other forums I'm sure, so what better source of suggestions, feedback, feature requests, etc. then the users!

Let us know of some features you'd like to see us add to the site and we'll see what we can do!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
start a thread for people to post pictures of their new droid when we/they get them so they don't end up all over the place in twenty different forums..

i know i'm gonna want to show mine off. i'll most likely sport it in a posed picture of me in a bandanna with my sig 45, rockin some nike dunks... j/k i wouldn't... but i could.:cool:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
oh! and a forum for artsy shots taken FROM the 5mp droid.. classy.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a pictures thread, but would just need to be created next friday.

OP
J

JohnDroid

I created a thread for the people who might be lucky and get theirs early. Also, everyone does have a photo album that you can access from the User CP too.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
cool. i'm gonna go find some pictures of somebody else that has unboxed one and post them as my own! first! hahahaha

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
+1 I'm also excited about the camera possibilities. I have a good dslr camera, but I take WAY more photos with my iPhone. I'm glad they put a flash on this one!

I wouldn't mind a pictures thread, but would just need to be created next friday.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah, i think a "look what i just snapped with my droid" thread would be cool. just to see how good the quality really works out to...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
i'll most likely sport it in a posed picture of me in a bandanna with my sig 45,

I'll lay the Droid next to my Sig and Glock : )

Glock 20 (10mm) which will take down a bear.

Sig P220 .45

2 of the finest makers of handguns...well thats just my opinion.

attachment.php

blinden

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel2 XL
I don't see any huge gaps, don't want to spread too thin too early, wait till there is a large influx of activity. Things really look good though, keep up the good work!