Offical google+ thread!

setting mine up now, thanks for the invite! I definitely see some potential with this thing. I like the fact that you don't have to send out all your status updates and what not to everyone on your "friends list". You can chose circles to send only certain things out which is pretty cool. I wonder when we will see an official android app for google+

setting mine up now, thanks for the invite! I definitely see some potential with this thing. I like the fact that you don't have to send out all your status updates and what not to everyone on your "friends list". You can chose circles to send only certain things out which is pretty cool. I wonder when we will see an official android app for google+

There already is one.....although it isn't compatible with the Droid 1. Guess you will need to upgrade your phone now.

There already is one.....although it isn't compatible with the Droid 1. Guess you will need to upgrade your phone now.

haha oh I will make it compatible. I just downloaded it on my D1 and it worked fine. I guess it felt my intimidation and knew it had to work or I would do it serious harm.

I'm pretty sure the G+ app is compatible with any phones on Froyo. I have it on my D1. The app alone is one of the reasons it's better than facebook. The G+ app will be a huge sell for Android until it gets on iOS. There are guys in my G+ circles who were jealous to find out I had an app. They currently have to use the mobile interface on their browser.

Brandon

Google+ is open for anyone with a google account. Log in and enjoy. No invite needed. Who knows how long this will last so hurry!!!!

sent from somewhere...

I am beginning to think that they have finally opened the floodgates on this thing for good. I know the front page still says it's in testing basically but a ton of people have joined now.

I want an invite also! :) can't wait to get off fb!

If you wind up getting an invite, I'd be much obliged if you'd return the favor.
Thanks so much.

Meanwhile, did you hear about the termite who walked into a bar and asked "Is the bar tender?"

Last edited:
Google+ is open for anyone with a google account. Log in and enjoy. No invite needed. Who knows how long this will last so hurry!!!!

sent from somewhere...

I think Google shut it down again. Earlier this evening there was an invite link on my Google+ page, and now the link is gone.

Back