Offical google+ thread!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Its funny how eratic it has been. I must have made it in right before shut down because I was never able to send out ANY legit invites. There were several times I tried the work arounds and only 3 out of the 15 or so actually got the invites, no one could join. Just now randomly days later someone I invited was finally able to accept it. Still cant send any out though unfortunately from what I can see...

jseah

Reaction score
Ok invites are still not working, I guess the window to get in was Saturday or Sunday.

May want to keep trying. I sent out some invites late Saturday after Google stopped accepting new registrations and I just got responses that some of the people I invited were just able to sign up today.

x02ssmarox

Reaction score
Ok invites are still not working, I guess the window to get in was Saturday or Sunday.

May want to keep trying. I sent out some invites late Saturday after Google stopped accepting new registrations and I just got responses that some of the people I invited were just able to sign up today.

Care to send me a fresh invite so i could try again?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jseah

Reaction score

Care to send me a fresh invite so i could try again?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

PM me your email address again.

jseah

Reaction score
FWIW, it looks like Google opened up the invites again. If anyone wants an invite, PM me your gmail address.