OC the droid/milestone the easy way!

SpykeZ

Reaction score
type overclock in the market search and one should show up called "Milestone/Droid Overclock"

install it, run it, click load module, set frequency.....enjoy.

I installed a system info app to see if it actually did anything cause OC'ing seemed to be such a pain in the ass before and didn't believe it and sure enough, in the system info app it said 800MHz. So, again I thought it must be messing with me, I load up dungeonhunters cause it runs like crap on the droid once you get more then 2 moving monsters on a screen and again....i was amazed, no slow downs dancedroiddancedroid

milestone-overclock - Project Hosting on Google Code

it also works along side setcpu obviously :D

screenshot-milestoneoverclock12.jpg

img.php

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This is a good find......

If you have been running it long enough does it effect battery life negatively?

OP
SpykeZ

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Well ya, more power = more battery usage, things are snappier and I can actually play dungeon hunters now. Heck if you wanted to you could just keep this app on the your home page and open it before playing anygame and up the speed, and when you leave the game turn the speed back down. It's really quick like that.

But I got setcpu installed so I have profiles set so when the screen is turned off (sleeping) I have it set to use the min amount of cpu usage, it's sleeping, it doesn't need to run that fast period. Same with charging, Im not usually doing anything while it's charging.