Now back to the 17th?

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
You all realize that if the 17th is true, that's less than two weeks away!! This device has always seemed so far off in the distance, I can't believe it's almost here.

Tas

Reaction score
I didn't root until about 6 months ago. I was happy with it the way it was. Finally I just got bored and tried rooting and love it. I am sure the new roms are great. And you know what, as I write this, you just twisted my arm and think I will try something new this weekend. So, it should be easier now then, right. I don't have to reroot. Just flash a new downloaded rom with rom manager or something. Ok. Gotta start reading again.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Tas

Reaction score
You all realize that if the 17th is true, that's less than two weeks away!! This device has always seemed so far off in the distance, I can't believe it's almost here.

Yipee!!! Fingers crossed. Toes crossed. Eyes crossed. Let's hope so.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im so tired of googlein this phone everyday,and youtubeing this phone,I just want this phone in our hands.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didn't root until about 6 months ago. I was happy with it the way it was. Finally I just got bored and tried rooting and love it. I am sure the new roms are great. And you know what, as I write this, you just twisted my arm and think I will try something new this weekend. So, it should be easier now then, right. I don't have to reroot. Just flash a new downloaded rom with rom manager or something. Ok. Gotta start reading again.

6 months ago? Holy christ, didn't the screen redraws drive you mad? That alone, single handedly caused me to root and lock my launcher into memory. The rest is history. Damn you 256mb of memory, damn you forever... :mad:

Tas

Reaction score
6 months ago? Holy christ, didn't the screen redraws drive you mad? That alone, single handedly caused me to root and lock my launcher into memory. The rest is history. Damn you 256mb of memory, damn you forever... :mad:

Lol. Well actually I tried to do it quite earlier than that and it wouldn't work so I just gave up. The I tried again later and it worked. Currently running I believe:
Android version - 2.2.1
Kernel - 2.6.32 - lowV-1.1 Gyz
Chevyno1@ubuntu-froyo#3

How old is that? Time for an upgrade?

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol. Well actually I tried to do it quite earlier than that and it wouldn't work so I just gave up. The I tried again later and it worked. Currently running I believe:
Android version - 2.2.1
Kernel - 2.6.32 - lowV-1.1 Gyz
Chevyno1@ubuntu-froyo#3

How old is that? Time for an upgrade?

Stock Verizon or a custom rom?

Edit: Nevermind, I see you're running Bugless. That's what I'm rocking still. GB and my phone never got along very well.