Noob Q: Sapphire 1.1.0 ...

Wraith

Reaction score
I know this should be simple, for those of the Android arcane knowledge...but;

I just installed Sapphire 1.1.0, and suddenly recalled something about ADW being the default launcher. I have been using LP since it first came out. If I reinstall LP, would this cause a problem with Sapphire 1.1.0?

Is there any way I should handle this to use LP (revert to older build, change some settings, give ADW a try?)

It's been so long, I don't even remember if the screen is stock or some other launcher...LOL.

:blink:

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I know this should be simple, for those of the Android arcane knowledge...but;

I just installed Sapphire 1.1.0, and suddenly recalled something about ADW being the default launcher. I have been using LP since it first came out. If I reinstall LP, would this cause a problem with Sapphire 1.1.0?

Is there any way I should handle this to use LP (revert to older build, change some settings, give ADW a try?)

It's been so long, I don't even remember if the screen is stock or some other launcher...LOL.

:blink:

you can install LP no problem. I advise to uninstall or delete all other launchers after installing LP for a snappier experience.

Rasjudah

Reaction score
After i installed 1.1 i did not see any launcher all i had was stock launcher....is it supposed to come with ADW pre installed ?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
After i installed 1.1 i did not see any launcher all i had was stock launcher....is it supposed to come with ADW pre installed ?

If you open the terminal and type switchapk it actually tells you what to type to switch the stock launcher for ADW. So for the launcher it would be switchapk launcher adw.

Sent from my Droid

P-Droid77

Reaction score
I haven't used this Rom for a few weeks but if I recall under settings -> Gem Settings there is a choice to install ADW launcher? I may be thinking of another Rom but I believe its there...

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't used this Rom for a few weeks but if I recall under settings -> Gem Settings there is a choice to install ADW launcher? I may be thinking of another Rom but I believe its there...

Na, there isn't an option. Scriptybox is just as easy though.