No Universal Inbox on homescreen = FAIL

jbg25

Reaction score
I forgot most people prefer to do things the hardest possible way because they don't know any better. Oh, wait, that's just Motorola software programmers and embarrassed users who get defensive and overly protective of the junk they paid too much for.

Wow. You're assuming....

yup...that always ends up going down a bad path.

edited...better to not say the rest as my momma always taught me if you can't say something nice keep your trap shut! And I have already said enough.

sailcappy

Reaction score
Thank you so much Kodiak that is exactly what i am looking for. I don't even want my gmail account to delete so you have solved two problems of mine! Appreciate the info.

P.S. Not quite sure what JBG25's issues are with my post as all I was doing was posting a request for my particular likes.

jbg25

Reaction score
Thank you so much Kodiak that is exactly what i am looking for. I don't even want my gmail account to delete so you have solved two problems of mine! Appreciate the info.

P.S. Not quite sure what JBG25's issues are with my post as all I was doing was posting a request for my particular likes.

Cappy...I am so sorry you thought my comments were aimed at you. I did not think you did anything wrong. My comments were towards the OP...who first started insulting people trying to help then everyone on the forum in broad sweeping comments about how "he forgot people don't know any better and don't get the easy way to do things".

Last edited:

jaycough

Reaction score
wow a lot of frustration here and tough talk.

I am frustrated with my new droid pro after coming from blackberry for 10 years. I have had it for 10 days and trying to get set up to work for me or return it on the 14th day(verizon).

Here is my question along the email lines.

i have an icon for email-which is aol
i have gmail icon-only have because I had to
i have corp sync account and is there a way to move corp sync icon to home screen? or create an icon similar to the email one that lets get into my corp sync account?

I found the messenger icon and pressing that opens up the three accounts and text. Just looking for way to add another icon for my corp sync account.

Also...is there a way to make font bigger when reading emails and text?

Thanks in advance

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
wow a lot of frustration here and tough talk.

I am frustrated with my new droid pro after coming from blackberry for 10 years. I have had it for 10 days and trying to get set up to work for me or return it on the 14th day(verizon).

Here is my question along the email lines.

i have an icon for email-which is aol
i have gmail icon-only have because I had to
i have corp sync account and is there a way to move corp sync icon to home screen? or create an icon similar to the email one that lets get into my corp sync account?

I found the messenger icon and pressing that opens up the three accounts and text. Just looking for way to add another icon for my corp sync account.

Also...is there a way to make font bigger when reading emails and text?

Thanks in advance

Jay, welcome to the forums.

I don't have a Droid Pro, but I think all you do is to long press on one of the home screens where there's and open space and where you want your new icon. A menu will pop up and ask something like "Add Item" and or "Add Shortcut". Select that and then select Application. The app drawer will open and then you select your application. The new icon on your home screen will open that app. You can remove apps/icons from the home screens by long pressing the icon and dragging and dropping it in the trash can that will appear. If you hold it over the trash can the app will be uninstalled too.

Here's a thread that may help you: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...-videos-help-blackberry-users-transition.html

Good luck.