1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Universal Inbox - combining everything AND gmail too

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by lindaneedshelp, Aug 1, 2012.

1. lindaneedshelp

lindaneedshelp New Member

I am trying to get one inbox that will show all emails from multiple email boxes, texts, facebook messages, essentially everything that comes into your phone, in the order they come in.

This appears to be the Universal Inbox - but for some reason it will not show gmail - keeping that separate as it is google? Forcing me to check more than one inbox.

I am also looking for a way to keep this screen open during the day as I am trying to respond to multiple things...this is standard operating procedure on blackberry but I cannot figure it out for droid 3....
  2. linuxgator

linuxgator New Member

You could try setting up your gmail account through the Email app instead of the Gmail app. I would thik that it wouldowrk.
  3. sharchest66

sharchest66 New Member

I have the opposite problem! I do NOT want my text messages in the universal inbox. How can I exclude them. The text messages go to my work email and that is not acceptable for my work.
Search tags for this page
android gmail universal inbox

android universal inbox

android universal inbox gmail
galaxy s3 combined inbox
samsung galaxy s3 combined inbox
universal email app android

universal inbox

universal inbox android

universal inbox android app
universal inbox for android
universal inbox on android