No "Chipotle" ordering app

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay, I lied, mine was a bit longer than Miami's email:

Benjamin,

Thank you for writing to us. We are looking into a cross platform application to use with multiple devices for the future. Until then, hang in there friend!

Thanks for being a fan!

Sincerely,

Joel

Joel Bond | Marketing Consultant

Chipotle Mexican Grill

crank it down on them.....that's all...

Reaction score
One more thing about the email, I see the one I sent is CC'ed to a bunch of different Chipotle.com email addresses.... I'm gunna respond to all on this!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
One more thing about the email, I see the one I sent is CC'ed to a bunch of different Chipotle.com email addresses.... I'm gunna respond to all on this!

I just hammer don them too.....Point them here and at our 26k+ members

Reaction score
I just sent them this email so they can see this growing thread. Between the time I went to post this and sending that email, I got an out of office reply from one of those people that Joel CC'ed, so hopefully this is getting looked at!

Hi Joel,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I thought I would let you and everyone you CC'ed on this that there is so much interest in getting a Chipotle application for the android platform that there is an entire thread on the subject at Droid Forum - Covering all Verizon Droid Phones & the Motorola Droid, one of the largest android forums on the internet, devoted to the wish for an app for our phone's platform since we all love our phones and your food.

You can view this thread here if you wish:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/13683-no-chipotle-ordering-app.html

If you do get an application for android, please feel free to reply to this email and I will be happy to post the news in our thread so you get some free viral publicity.

Thank you,

Benjamin

droiddict

Reaction score
I really thought this was going to be a joke. Another one of those "it's absolutely perfect but..." posts. Come on. A Chipotle ap???

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really thought this was going to be a joke. Another one of those "it's absolutely perfect but..." posts. Come on. A Chipotle ap???

No it's serious...I eat Chipotle two times a week. Maybe three. An app will make it easy to order when i am at work walking,

Reaction score

Why not a Chipotle app?

Also, they should put a frequent buyer system into the app where your 10th purchase gets you a burrito or a free chips and guac or even free pop - that would be excellent!

CharlieDog

Reaction score
I am starving. The nearest Chipotle is 50 miles away from me. Thanks guys.

I would love a Chipotle app. I visit my father often and he's like .2 seconds from a Chipotle and we always have lunch there. NOM.

MrCapcom

Reaction score
omg i live in philly whats a chipotle? I know its a hot pepper but still lol