No "Chipotle" ordering app

griz8791

Reaction score
LOL at this thread. Out here in the sticks we don't have AT&T, iPhones, OR Chipotle.

Reaction score
LOL at this thread. Out here in the sticks we don't have AT&T, iPhones, OR Chipotle.

I would assume you DO have a Droid since you have posted here. I will further assume since you live in the sticks you have a car or a pick 'em up truck that you can drive with. Not having AT&T or iPhone is not relevant to this thread.

Here is what you can do to solve your issue of no Chipotle.

1) Press search button on Droid and speak "Navigate Chipotle"

2) Follow Directions given by your trusty 'bot

3) ???

4) Profit!!!

griz8791

Reaction score

I would assume you DO have a Droid since you have posted here. I will further assume since you live in the sticks you have a car or a pick 'em up truck that you can drive with. Not having AT&T or iPhone is not relevant to this thread.

3) ???

4) Profit!!!

Looks like a bad case of comedy fail by me.

Since I'm at my desk I looked it up on Google Maps rather than my Droid. Looks like my choices are Cheyenne, WY (543 miles) or Redmond, WA (677 miles). Thinking the food would probably be a little cold by the time I got home with it. Too bad, because Chipotle sounds like my kind of place.

monkeydog

Reaction score
A "Chipotlaway" app would be amazing too.

Last edited:
Reaction score

3) ???

4) Profit!!!

Looks like a bad case of comedy fail by me.

Since I'm at my desk I looked it up on Google Maps rather than my Droid. Looks like my choices are Cheyenne, WY (543 miles) or Redmond, WA (677 miles). Thinking the food would probably be a little cold by the time I got home with it. Too bad, because Chipotle sounds like my kind of place.

Well, I figured you were trying to have fun, so I was trying to have fun too. :icon_ banana:

Looks like a road trip is in your future? You can eat there, you don't have to bring it home.

I never eat the food at home, even though I live pretty close to a couple locations. I used to not like to eat there because they had their music turned up so loud I was afraid I'd lose my hearing and it was annoying music, but they must have gotten complaints or new management as they are nice to eat at now... for a fast food style place. The biggest complaint I have about them is that I can get a meal there or go to a casual sitdown for about the same price, but I'm addicted, so I have to buy the burritos...

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
respnse

well I finally got a response from Chipotle today! For those of us who emailed them we may have made a difference.

"
David,

Thank you for writing to us. We are looking into a cross platform application to use with multiple devices for the future. Unfortunately, I don't have a timeframe for it's availability.

Thanks for being a fan of Chipotle!

Sincerely,

Joel

Joel Bond | Marketing Consultant
Chipotle Mexican Grill"

It's not a definate but bertter than we only care about the IPhone app. Good stuff

authority11

Reaction score
well I finally got a response from Chipotle today! For those of us who emailed them we may have made a difference.

"
David,

Thank you for writing to us. We are looking into a cross platform application to use with multiple devices for the future. Unfortunately, I don't have a timeframe for it's availability.

Sincerely,

Joel

Chipotle Mexican Grill"

It's not a definate but bertter than we only care about the IPhone app. Good stuff

Got nearly the exact same message from the exact same Chipotle rep today as well.

Oldride

Reaction score
I just emailed them also, Krud I had to see this at dinner time. :icon_eek:

what in the world is a chipotle?
UOY2x4

ChipotleBurrito1.gif

jrocketdroid

Reaction score

"
David,

Sincerely,

Joel

Chipotle Mexican Grill"

Got nearly the exact same message from the exact same Chipotle rep today as well.
same here...the power of the Droid Army unleashed! :motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert::motdroidvert:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
WooHoo.....Now to get another one built here.....3rd largest city in Maryland and we have just One......WTH???

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
WooHoo.....Now to get another one built here.....3rd largest city in Maryland and we have just One......WTH???

Sucks for you...we have only one but we are small in comparison

Reaction score
I got this exact same email, signed by the same rep today.

Backnblack, sorry to hear that. Hopefully they will open more stores in your area.

Reaction score
Okay, I lied, mine was a bit longer than Miami's email:

Benjamin,

Thank you for writing to us. We are looking into a cross platform application to use with multiple devices for the future. Until then, hang in there friend!

Thanks for being a fan!

Sincerely,

Joel

Chipotle Mexican Grill

So it looks like since they are slightly different, an actual person is reading them and responding. Hopefully Mr. Bond has the juice to get something done or at least passed on. But hey, his name is Mr. Bond, he's gotta be able to hook us up, right?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got this exact same email, signed by the same rep today.

Backnblack, sorry to hear that. Hopefully they will open more stores in your area.

return his email then....point him here....