No "Chipotle" ordering app

drew

Reaction score
I'm concerned about all the Chipotle love. We have a few here in JAX, but I prefer Moe's and Qdoba over Chipotle. Not enough choices....

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm concerned about all the Chipotle love. We have a few here in JAX, but I prefer Moe's and Qdoba over Chipotle. Not enough choices....

Moe's isn't bad either, but Chipotle has an app they can port if they "wanted" to or felt it was worth thier time

Reaction score
I really don't care about waiting in line, I get fresh food that way. I just want the app to be available on Android. The more vocal we are, the more apps they make, the more apps they make, the more phones are made, the more phones sold, the more apps made, and we get more choices for phones and apps and the businesses get happy customers and everyone wins!

Also, Chipotle is addictive, and so is Android. So there should be an app, imo.

Jobucina

Reaction score
i usually grab chipotle on my lunch break, but its about a 10-15min wait just for my pork burrito. They also operate in certain "areas"...catering to younger professionals and choosing a slightly affluent crowd....that being said, I contacted thier investment peeps a few years back, unaware that they do NOT franchise, explained the location in mind and they kindly declined. then built one a year later....whateva!

RLJSlick

Reaction score
I love almost everything there, I'm such a nut for their food, i always buy enough to eat and then have extra to eat later. I can't help myself. I wrote them also.

OP
MK-9

MK-9

Reaction score
Emailed.

You lazy US boys.....grab your girl, go for a walk, eat and walk back :D :D

What's worse is there's not really much of a wait when you stand in line either. I work next to one and when I go there I'm often times back at work literally 2 minutes after I left.

How nice for you, unfortunately, not all of us live in such an area where there aren't lines for places at all times of the day.

kscdj

Reaction score
Emailed.

You lazy US boys.....grab your girl, go for a walk, eat and walk back :D :D

What's worse is there's not really much of a wait when you stand in line either. I work next to one and when I go there I'm often times back at work literally 2 minutes after I left.

How nice for you, unfortunately, not all of us live in such an area where there aren't lines for places at all times of the day.

Never said there wasn't a line, I said there wasn't a wait. The line can be 30 people deep and it will still take less than 10 minutes.

Reaction score
Let's not be bitter guys...

We all love Chipotle and we all love our Droids. Some of us have shorter waits and closer locations to get our Chipotle fix..

That southpark link scared me - it's too true - "Have you HAD chipotle?" that stuff is addicting I agree!

More on topic, I'm thinking maybe we should make a thread for each company we would like to see apps for - and then post the link to contact them as we have for this thread. Then we would show companies that we are interested. My experience has been if there are enough customers asking for something, management usually takes notice. If there are only a few, it usually will be ignored. There is strength in numbers.

Ainvar

Reaction score
Sent in my request for an android version of this app as well.
I love eating there...

OP
MK-9

MK-9

Reaction score
Emailed.

Never said there wasn't a line, I said there wasn't a wait. The line can be 30 people deep and it will still take less than 10 minutes.

Then you have some ridiculously efficient workers there that very few other Chipotles do. And forbid someone would like something that does save them a little time by using an app. 10 minutes in certain jobs [mine for one] is quite a lot of time to waste if you don't have to.