[ROM] [NIGHTLY] UNOFFICIAL CM9/ICS For Droid 4 For MotoICS Leak

kenji91

Reaction score
Edit: I should note this was on the 6/24 build. May not be an issue on newer builds.

I've actually noticed a problem when on LTE/CDMA. Signal strength seems to drop considerably for me. On LTE/CDMA/EvDo/GSM/WCDMA I will have 4 bars at home. Switching to LTE/CDMA drops it to 2 bars. Can't explain it but I tested it multiple locations and every time it drops by around half.

Sent from my Droid 4

Just tried that... it didn't drop off for me. But then again, I could be in a particularly strong signal area.

hairybeastmode

Reaction score
Anybody have a clue when a gummy leak rom will come out?ilovedf

what an awesome first post! **OFFICIAL**

stretchs2003

Reaction score
I'm still hoping for an answer to my question about losing all of my settings after a reboot. This has become more troublesome now after updating to the 7/6 nightly as I don't get a data connection right away and I'm forced to provide my Google cred's.

Please advise.

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
I'm still hoping for an answer to my question about losing all of my settings after a reboot. This has become more troublesome now after updating to the 7/6 nightly as I don't get a data connection right away and I'm forced to provide my Google cred's.

Please advise.
there must of been something checked in your settings to wipe data on restart or an app thats doing it

Anyonenormal

Reaction score
Also, not sure if anyone else has this issue, cant find it.. but google play does not work whatsoever for me.

How do I take the rom off of my phone? This one really isnt for me.. it's not fun not being able to use my home button =(

kenji91

Reaction score
Not sure why you guys are having these issues. I've been on the latest nightly every day and my home button works. I flash the latest without wiping anything. Data, SMS, etc are all still there. I don't even back it up before I flash anymore.

But if you want to go back, just hit the menu button when Safestrap prompts you after a reboot and enable non-safe mode. Reboot and you're back on the leaked ICS.

Gangrif

Reaction score
Any news on the wifi issue? Ive been away on vacation, so i havent been following the threads as closely.

Thanks!

stretchs2003

Reaction score
I don't have any issues with the home button or the Play store. I just have the issues I listed in an earlier post.

I would be surprised that it's an app causing me to lose my settings after a reboot but it's certainly possible. That's really my biggest frustration. But of course not not being able to get a data connection after this last update doesn't help either.

I made the assumption that other than flashing the nightly there is nothing else I needed to do. Is that correct?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

pgarlinski

Reaction score
Gangrif said:
Any news on the wifi issue? Ive been away on vacation, so i havent been following the threads as closely.

Thanks!

For me personally, wifi has been working great, other then the MAC address changing. I know that some updated modules were loaded into the 07-06 build so you might want to try that and see if that helps.

MoonScar119

Reaction score
Peggle..... fix it! Lol

It does not like CM9. I can use it in verizons bloatware... even the 212 update

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Flashed 7/7...running it right now. Wifi handoff worked great, I am hopping fast between 3g/4g at the Tijuana Flats I'm at.

And thev keyboard light staying on when closed/screen on.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

siggma

Reaction score
Thank You for taking the time to work on this.

Running on 213 leak.

Comments:
Works OK for the most part. The old Gallery app hangs sometimes but it might be network connection.
Network connection drops sometimes and it's unclear how to set up the correct mode for 4G.
Phone reboots unannounced when exiting ROM based WiFi Tether app.
Screen resizes to higher resolution or smaller size occasionally or when starting apps.

Possibly more later...