NFL Football 2010/2011

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Get ready to hear Brady to Moss a lot again this season. Pats will be out to prove to the world last years fail of a season was a fluke!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Get ready to hear Brady to Moss a lot again this season. Pats will be out to prove to the world last years fail of a season was a fluke!

+++++++++++1!!!!!!!!! :woot: go patriots!!!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
PATRIOTS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_ banana: :woot: :icon_ banana: :woot: :icon_ banana: :woot: :icon_ banana: :woot: :icon_ banana: :woot: :icon_ banana: :woot: :icon_ banana: :woot: :icon_ banana: :woot: :icon_ banana: :woot: :icon_ banana:

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yah and we're gonna win again Thursday!! :icon_ banana:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

Can't wait!! Football season is almost here!

Now as you can see from my avatar i am a much bigger college fan!!!

GO HUSKERS!!!!!

Cutting Colt Brennan was a mistake

What?? Dont say that.....I liked Colt too. Rex looked good the other day but damn, I dont know who the Skins got anymore...I need to check up on the roster. I fear Ledell Betts is gone too..

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!

HAIL TO ANY TEAM THAT BEATS THE COWBOYS!!!!!

huskur

Reaction score
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

Can't wait!! Football season is almost here!

Now as you can see from my avatar i am a much bigger college fan!!!

GO HUSKERS!!!!!

Cutting Colt Brennan was a mistake

What?? Dont say that.....I liked Colt too. Rex looked good the other day but damn, I dont know who the Skins got anymore...I need to check up on the roster. I fear Ledell Betts is gone too..

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!

HAIL TO ANY TEAM THAT BEATS THE COWBOYS!!!!!

All i can say is that the Redskins are my NFL team due to a good friend of mine. He has always been a skins fan and i went to a game with him once and now i am hooked on the skins. I am HEAVY in college football, so i know the guys going into the pros. Colt Brennan was never really given the chance. He can throw a really good ball and is very accurate. At Hawaii he was a one man show. Smart and could read coverages like the back of his hand. Oh well. The skins have Rex Grossman as a back-up to McNabb. He is formiddable as well.

Shannahan has really put some hard work into this team and they look like a playoff contender. I am not saying they are going to the superbowl (would love to see it) but just not right timing, unless of course he is able to do with this team what John Grueden did with the raiders. All we can do is wait and see. Should be a fun year!!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I had a GREAT time watching the Patriots whoop on the Bengals!! And I'm so happy the Colts and the Cowboys lost. I'm pissed Miami won tho :cus:

Gettin ready for tonight to see some Ravens beat the hell outta some Jets:icon_ banana:

96accord

Reaction score
I'm happy that Tom Brady did good since he's on my Fantasy Football team. :)

I'm glad the Ravens (my home team) won last night but it was an UGLY game! The Jets helped us out so much with the 14 penalties totaling 125 yards!

I'm surprised the Chiefs beat the Chargers!

Nblufire12

Reaction score
It's all about the Baltimore Ravens baby!

And I found this legit site that streams NFL and NCAA games in pretty damn high quality, check it out: OwnageN