Theme Developer
Reaction score
I like how it works, lots of space too... glad it'll be official "soon"

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great! This will make flashing roms so much easier.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Somewhat true. I have been theming adn editing and somehting went wrong, so I re-installed my ROM from the beginning and notices that all the market apps that were on my SD were ready to go when the phone booted for the first time. Pretty sweet...

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am already doing this on Cyanogen and I will say that it is pretty nice. When I flash a new rom, all my apps are there waiting for me. I have LOTS of apps installed and the only ones I have on the internal memory are HelixLauncher and Lookout Mobile Security. Helix so that it will be a bit faster and in case my sd card fails, and lookout in case someone steals my phone and removes/formats the sd card.

Everything else is on the sdcard and works great.

gszeman

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this...ive got my sdcard partitioned already in preparation for either this or cyanagenmod if it isn't out in a couple of weeks!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I have been running this with JRummy's latest rom. My Droid works well with Apps2sd. Some apps like beautiful widgets need to remain on hte phone to make them smooth. Other than that it freed me up to load apps like Google Earth and Home Run Battle without worrying about app space.

jns.das

Reaction score
How does one go about movin aps to sd? Is it a mktplace app?