More Verizon LOVE!!!

NuDroid

Reaction score
Was gonna pick up the Incredible but will wait for this .. Loving how the keyboard looks.. Hope its release as stated....

pyro6128

Reaction score
That is a nice looking phone. The keyboard looks great, I'm just curious as to how much size it will add.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was gonna pick up the Incredible but will wait for this .. Loving how the keyboard looks.. Hope its release as stated....

ROFLOL....by the time this comes out there will be something else new coming in the Fall. You'll never get a phone. :D

RoLa

Reaction score
I had the LG VX8300 flip phone and It lasted quite awhile. I think LG is a good manufacturer. I like the look of the phone and the keyboard looks nice IMO.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah lol I'm not loving how silver it is inside; I'm more of a Black kinda guy lol. Also the proportion of the face are a little off for me. I used to really like LG, now I'm not so sure anymore :(

FLE

Reaction score
Lg makes some cool phone and samsung also makes some cool phones. BUT I am happy with my moto. I have had both LG and Samsung, this is my first moto, it is not perfect but none of the cell phones are. Everyone of them has quirks and you are always going to find someone who complains about the phone or thinks another phone is better. I think that complaining is a DNA trait that has been merged into our system, as we humans, do it so well. This reminds me of the commercial where the guy just boght a new computer and is driving down the road with it and notices a bill board that shows a newer model and thus the one he bought 10 min ago is now out dated. This is one wild ride we are on. In just the short 38 years I have been here. I saw the birth of the cd,dvd, lcd tv the mobile phone, GPS, and most important the internet. Its going to be really intresting to see what is invtented in the next 38 years.

armeddroid

Reaction score
Ehh...thas a no for me too. I like the keyboard but i rather the keyboard be black.
The keyboard for the TOUCHPRO 2 is an ideal keyboard for the Droid.
I dont like the screen for this phone either. Seems kinda cheap.