I'm scared.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

droidavie

I'm scared to say this because I don't want members of this forum to hate me or type angry responses to me as they hide behind their anonymous ip address but ......

:reddroid::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::reddroid:

I can't wait for the 2.1 update to come, I'm still pretty excited about it!

:reddroid::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::reddroid:

ShowTime

Reaction score
We aren't going to hate you. Many/some of us are still excited as well. We will sit back with a knowing smirk on our faces and watch as this thread gets closed by the mods though. ;)

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nope. that many dancing bananas... its like they are willing me to leave it open! lol

ShowTime

Reaction score
Waaaaaay to make me look like a jackass Sam. Haha thanks :biggrin:

R1Lover

Reaction score
another 2.1 thread? how about you guys start modding the forum and ban anyone who starts another one?

allikanbe

Reaction score
another 2.1 thread? how about you guys start modding the forum and ban anyone who starts another one?

Yes, and ban anyone with a 1 in their name. oh, like this guy. :)

jk. i'm really glad all those 2.1 threads are shut down though.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ahhh calm down .....he just meeting the quota 10 threads a day about 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.