NFL Football 2010/2011

JayCizzo

Reaction score
Lions Fan here.....don't hate

Why would anyone hate on a TRUE FAN? I don't know if anyone watches Tosh.0 but he had the crying Giants fan on his show and brought out a Detroit fan to give him some perspective. Freaking hilarious. Anyone not at work with youtube access needs to throw up a link to that vid.

ChugIt

Reaction score
Hell yea dude!! Lions all day this season. I live like 20 minutes from Ford Field. The curse of Bobby Layne is over...it's been over 50 years, so our time is now!! Think '04 Red Sox. Wait n see

Aerosmith made a song that matches this post.... lol

meishkov

Reaction score
Hell yea dude!! Lions all day this season. I live like 20 minutes from Ford Field. The curse of Bobby Layne is over...it's been over 50 years, so our time is now!! Think '04 Red Sox. Wait n see

Aerosmith made a song that matches this post.... lol

You must be referring to "what it takes" yea?? They're gonna have the whole NFL fan base wanting to see their highlights saying I don't want to miss a thing!!!

ChugIt

Reaction score
Hahahaa good comeback dude! In all seriousness they will be much BETTER probably... but Superbowl? LSD must be pretty accessible up there still. LoL

meishkov

Reaction score
Hahahaa good comeback dude! In all seriousness they will be much BETTER probably... but Superbowl? LSD must be pretty accessible up there still. LoL

Naw not that I know of. I mean its the D, so I think crack is pretty plentiful if people are into that sorta thing. Which I know them in the D are unfortunately. I just stick with some sour diesel or grand daddy purp, any kinda kush I can get ahold of. And alcohol
You HAVE to be in a malted hop frenzy when your watching the Lions!!!:)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Red Wings and Globe Trotters in Super Bowl.....you saw it here.

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
OMG. The niners will not beat the hawks.