GIVEAWAY NEXUS Player

My favorite Android Handset is the......?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Grace

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64gb
For me the Droid Turbo is a great all around phone. Smooth performance, great screen, great camera, all day battery and then some. The ballistic nylon backing is perfect IMHO.

IN AWE

Reaction score
Other, which is my Droid Razr HD. I like the solid construction, great radio and SD card is a must for me.

caporalea

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S5
I chose the Galaxy S5. I know most people hate it, and that's okay. I love the way its feels in my hand. I get tons of remarks on how beautiful my screen makes pictures look. Although sometimes I disagree with the touchwiz interface I do enjoy many of the extra features.

Reactions: cr6

Tnmurdock

Reaction score
I still have my MDK s4. I was thinking about either note4 or s5. Researching both right now. Have an upgrade pending and next upgrade mar 15. UD

Reaction score
Went with the Nexus 6. I have a thing for Nexus devices, even though I have only had 2. Pure Android, up to date (most of the time) and unleashed development. Can't help but fall for that display, and the specs are nothing to shy away from. Just wish the price wasn't the size of a small house payment.

mtbowl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
lg g3
The g3. Because I love charging my phone

jonkillops

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 5
Voted for the Nexus 6.
I'm really looking forward to getting this device but I have to wait till the carriers offer it.
Looking forward to better battery life during Ingress play and all the other fruits that come along with a Nexus device!
Crossing fingers for that Nexus Player in this contest!

jpolidore

Reaction score
I voted for the Note 4. I love the size and being able to sue the S pen allows me to write on the screen. It almost replaces my laptop.

jbolen818

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 5
Twitter
jbolen818
Nexus 5, for the price, size, performance, and quick updates.

jev

Reaction score
One more for the Droid Turbo. I currently have a Maxx and Moto X and the features and battery life of the Maxx have made it one of the best phones I've had. Also the ballistic nylon is awesome!

transammanv8

Reaction score
Nexus 6 because of the software. It will only be my second Nexus since I use Big Red. The hardware doesn't look too shabby either. ;)

dx switch

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
kyocera hydro
Droid X. Easy to use and it never gave me any issues. Customizable, clean, and quick.

shicksjr01

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid maxx XT1080
First real 4g smartphone I have had and its great. love the 64 gig and the speed is great.
Ladies and Gentlemen it's Giveaway time!! We are giving away the all new Nexus Player to one (1) randomly drawn winner! The Nexus Player does it all from gaming, apps, browsing, watching movies and more all on your Television.

Since it's been a while since our last giveaway, and a myriad of new Android powered products have hit the market, the timing couldn't have been better to offer the DroidForums Community a chance to win a cool piece of new tech. Ammirite?

Lets jump right into the rules for entering! The rules for entering are as follows:
  • Vote in the poll for your favorite Android handset (not a comprehensive list)
  • In the comments section let us know what phone you voted for AND why you chose it (features, hardware etc)
  • Only one (1) entry per member
.....and that's a wrap! Get your entry in today and please visit the Nexus Player Forums for more info/discussions/comments on this cool piece of tech!

This Giveaway will end November 10, 2014 at 2:00 pm Central. The one (1) randomly drawn winner will be announced later that day. Good luck!![/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.