Not open for further replies.

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
contest_time-banner.gif

droidforums-onda-tablet-contest-cropped.jpg
It's CONTEST TIME! We haven't had a giveaway in quite a while, so we are very excited to bring this one to you today! Our prize is the previously reviewed Onda V820W tablet, which is a pretty solid device. It's main claim to fame is the ability to dual-boot between Windows 10 and Android!

As an added bonus we decided to make the contest itself something interesting. Since the U.S. mobile landscape has been changing over the last few years, we wanted to make the contest a U.S. mobile carrier poll! This gives all of us a chance to see which U.S. carriers are the most popular (or at least the most used) by members of our site. Don't worry international members, we will have an "other" option for you as well.

Entry is simple. You just have to vote in the poll, then post a comment in the thread sharing that you voted! To make it clear, your thread comment must say, Voted! in bold just like that.

You can feel free to include your reasoning why you voted the way you did (if you want to). The winning entry will be chosen randomly. Your username has to have a vote in the poll and you have to have commented in the thread as well. Duplicate thread entries will disqualify you, but you can discuss your views further (just don't include a second bolded Voted! in any of your other comments).

The contest will end in 7 days when the poll ends. The winner will be shared on Monday, February 1st. Good luck and thanks for playing!

The poll is:
Which carrier do you use?

• AT&T
  • Sprint
  • T-Mobile
  • Verizon
  • Other

djsiva

Reaction score
Voted!

I recently switched from VZW to TMO for the cost savings. There's definitely a difference in networks, but it's acceptable given how much my bill went down. Things should improve significantly once they bring LTE band 12 to my area.

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
Voted!

nickb34

Reaction score
Voted!

Recently switched from VZW to AT&T. I was really worried about losing out on coverage and having network issues, but I couldn't be happier... and my bill is significantly reduced. Also was able to get $500 in credits for every line switched over, as well as the BOGO deal they had going.

tpearson25

Reaction score
contest_time-banner.gif

It's CONTEST TIME! We haven't had a giveaway in quite a while, so we are very excited to bring this one to you today! Our prize is the previously reviewed Onda V820W tablet, which is a pretty solid device. It's main claim to fame is the ability to dual-boot between Windows 10 and Android!

As an added bonus we decided to make the contest itself something interesting. Since the U.S. mobile landscape has been changing over the last few years, we wanted to make the contest a U.S. mobile carrier poll! This gives all of us a chance to see which U.S. carriers are the most popular (or at least the most used) by members of our site. Don't worry international members, we will have an "other" option for you as well.

Entry is simple. You just have to vote in the poll, then post a comment in the thread sharing that you voted! To make it clear, your thread comment must say, Voted! in bold just like that.

You can feel free to include your reasoning why you voted the way you did (if you want to). The winning entry will be chosen randomly. Your username has to have a vote in the poll and you have to have commented in the thread as well. Duplicate thread entries will disqualify you, but you can discuss your views further (just don't include a second bolded Voted! in any of your other comments).

The contest will end in 7 days when the poll ends. The winner will be shared on Monday, February 1st. Good luck and thanks for playing!

The poll is:

• AT&T
  • Sprint
  • T-Mobile
  • Verizon
  • Other
contest_time-banner.gif

The poll is:

• AT&T
  • Sprint
  • T-Mobile
  • Verizon
  • Other
Voted!

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Voted!

I've been on Project Fi since October, and I have NO COMPLAINTS so far. I'm going to stick with them until at least after the next Nexus device. Then I'll decide if I'm their customer for good. I really want to see where Google goes with this.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Voted!

T-Mobile. Moved over in December after Verizon raised our bill $80. Rest of the family went to Fi. So, far I'm good.

smoov_d

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Twitter
SmoovNerd
Voted! Was with Sprint for a stint and will not go back (coverage in my area very spotty, especially 4GLTE)...very happy with Verizon's coverage! :)

jhoward18

Reaction score
VOTED!
How could I leave grandfathered unlimited data, on the network with the original BIGGEST BALLS!!!

Soccerref12

Reaction score
Voted!
Used to be Altell a long time ago, but they were taken over by Verizon. Been with Verizon every since.

Status
Not open for further replies.