Code Black Drone Giveaway!

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
Im with Verizon for at least 10 years now, and i'm planning to stay with them still.

sline-dawg

Reaction score
Verizon has the best coverage around our little part of the world..... probably stay that way for a while too..... Turbo and I are happy.....;)

EvilDragonX

Reaction score
I'm on Verizon and have been for almost 15 years and will continue to stay that way.

STW

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
On a grandfathered unlimited data plan with Verizon Wireless and have been with them for years...no plans to switch.

chollis

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X
I had great national coverage with Verizon, but T-mobile works well where I live and it is much cheaper so I am on T-mobile.

Slowpok22

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC one M8
T-Mobile, $32 a month, sticking with them unless I move to the country, 99% coverage where I'm at and twice as fast as verizon was.

boidsonly

Reaction score
I am on Verizon and plan to move to T-Mobile as soon as I can find a used Nexus 6. Yes, I am giving up my unlimited plan....

steve44618

Reaction score
im on Verizon and still have family unlimited data plan , plus a company discount and still have that 20 dollar discount on all lines so I will be staying as long as I can keep this plan.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I've been following this thread and am amazed at how many Verizon grandfathered unlimited users we still have. Nice to see so many of our members who haven't buckled under the pressure. It's a beautiful thing!

Tonik

Reaction score
I am on Verizon grandfathered unlimited but seriously considering AT&T due to VZs UIDH trackers.

JoeHockey

Reaction score
On Verizon for the foreseeable future and not happy about it. Hoping Google gives me a reason to jump ship!