GIVEAWAY NEXUS Player

My favorite Android Handset is the......?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

reebz

Reaction score
S4, because that's my current handset and am very pleased with it. Rooted with a plain vanilla ROM, cause I like it minimal.

mikeymop

Reaction score
M8.

Metal construction, and LCD screen, onscreen buttons and GPE capable.

npro1464

Reaction score
I voted for the Nexus 6. Sure, it's huge. But nothing stands the test of time like plain vanilla Android. Rooting and flashing is getting harder and harder, and to be honest I don't have the time to worry about that bugs and rooting anymore. Plus, I shouldnt have to- which is why the Nexus is so appealing.

Though it is huge, it looks manageable. The phone is comparable to the iPhone 6 Plus and Note 4 in size, which are ok in the hand. It also has great specs and is a beautiful phone to look at. I hope it comes out sooner rather than later.

I've been a user here since 2010 and have NEVER won, not even the little "Andy" usb chargers. Come on, DroidForums!! :D

bucho602

Reaction score
Just voted for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 because I just picked it up and am amazed at what it can do. I personally like the physical home button and capacitive buttons that so many hate. The hardware is fantastic and touchwiz isn't my favorite, but the phone offers so much its easy to get over.

Bethlyn184

Reaction score
As I type from the Droid Turbo - I am amazed at the beautiful screens and awesome battery life :)

Nathaniel Haller

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G2
LG G3, would of selected other for the G2, but the G3 is going to be my upgrade come April. The button on the back is unique and I like the volume buttons there. Big seller was the minimal blot LG adds and the window case is was one of the main reason I purchased the phone. Forgot the 3k+ battery.

fastsnake98

Reaction score
LG G3, it's the phone I currently use and love it for it's size and screen.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Voted for xperia z3v because:

Great reception, I get speeds I couldn't even get with Motorola phones.
Gorgeous screen, perfect 1080 resolution. None of that 2k+ bs that sucks the battery dry.
Dual front facing stereo speakers actually produce very clear sound even at high volume.
160gb of storage, 32 built in and 128 sd card. Can't ever have enough when 1min of 4k takes up 400mb.
Waterproofed! I like to read my phone relaxing in a jacuzzi, no longer have to worry of what might happen and yes I've tested it.
Decent size battery, not as good as droid maxx(720p screen and 3500mah battery) but much better then any other screen/battery combo on the market.
Dedicated camera button. Can take a picture in under 2 seconds from picking up the phone.
Camera is phenomenal! 20mp pics that only take up 2-3mb of space! Quality is second to none.
Wireless charging, always a plus.

Ladep

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
EM9571
I love the LG G3 because the camera. 13mp, add ois, add lasers. Come on, lasers!

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I voted for Nexus 6. I plan on giving up unlimited for this phone.

nnelzen

Reaction score
Note 4 because there's no compromising with anything on this phone.

dplowden88

Reaction score
Other. My favorite is the Nexus 5 because it is the perfect size for me, and of course the stock Android experience.

boost192

Reaction score
I picked other! Nothing beats my moto x 2nd gen in my eyes. Software is great features are amazing and hardware is the perfect fit for my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.