Code Black Drone Giveaway!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
quad2.JPG

Ladies and gentlemen we have an AWESOME giveaway that we are excited to announce! As you can see we are giving away a Limited Edition Code Black Drone!! Yes, one (1) lucky member will get the chance to win this very cool drone and as always it's going to be a snap to enter.

Lets take a quick look at some of the Code Black Drone's features:
  • 6-axis flight control system and adjustable gyro sensitivity, the Code Black Drone can perform complicated maneuvers will speed and accuracy. A beginner and expert flight mode allow you progress to more complex flights.
  • Take amazing aerial video in stealth mode. Shoot perfect HD and SD video with this stealth matte black drone. This badass drone shoots badass video.
  • Easy to use remote. This responsive, 4-channel remote is included with every Code Black Drone. Easy to learn controls will have you flying like a pro in no time
So what do you have to do to enter? Rules for entry are as follows:
  • Only ONE (1) entry per member. Duplicate entries will result in immediate disqualification.
  • Let us know what carrier you are on AND what carrier, if any, you are planning to move over to. If you're happy and staying where you are, please let us know!
That's all you need to do and you are entered folks, so jump right in!!

On January 29, 2015 at 12:00pm Central the contest will close and we will randomly draw one (1) winner. The winner will be announced later that day. Good luck everyone!!

quad1.JPG

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
I am currently on Verizon with a grandfathered unlimited data plan. If I did have to move for whatever reason, I would probably go to T-Mobile. Their network might be as strong but they seem to moving in the right direction of "Customer comes first" where as everyone else is "Money comes first"

djsiva

Reaction score
I'm with Verizon and couldn't be happier with the cell service, but hate the customer service and prices. I just can't bring myself to move though, because I like my fast LTE speeds and good coverage when I travel.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Verizon for me too. They have by far the best coverage in my area and seems like while travelling too. I'll stick with em for now.

whatnow275

Reaction score
I am on Verizon and will stay here until I get kicked off of unlimited data. When that happens I'll probably switch to T-Mobile.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Good luck people!! :)

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Awesome giveaway! Good luck. Show off some video you shot with this baby after you win!

Asgard

Reaction score
Currently happy with T-Mo after I ditched Verizon.
Probably will stay here unless they go under or if the Google carrier becomes a reality (and assuming they have good prices)

scottasaurus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8 Harmon Kardon
I am currently on Sprint, and very happy with the service so far. I've had Verizon before, which I loved. But if I were to look elsewhere for service, T-Mobile has the appeal!

Gremlin

Reaction score
I am on VZW. I am happy with the coverage and will probably staying with them unless they increase the prices drastically

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
On Verizon and staying here. Other carriers don't have the strength here in NW Iowa. Have to pay more, but the service is reliable.