Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah DroidForums.NET members and guests!! We are kicking off the final stretch until Christmas with a fantastic Giveaway sponsored by the fine folks over at KENU! This giveaway features the chance for two (2) randomly drawn winners to win their choice of the Stance or AIRFRAME+. After reviewing these two products I decided to pick them both up because they are that good. With excellent build quality, perfect craftsmanship and just an all-around great pair of accessories, these are a must have for any Android smartphone owner. Here are a few details of the Stance and AIRFRAME+....

Stance:
Stance is an amazingly versatile, compact tripod that mounts directly into your phone's charging port. Watching your favorite videos, making video calls, and positioning your phone's camera to capture amazing photos and videos has never been easier.

AIRFRAME+:
Airframe+ supports the full range of smartphones and phablets ranging from the iPhone 5/5s (4" screen) to the Lumia 1520 (6" screen). It even accommodates most oversized cases, like the Otterbox Defender for iPhone 6 and mophie® juice pack plus for iPhone 5/5s. Sporting a new sleek design while still weighing under an ounce, Airframe+ offers all of the amazing functionality and portability of the original Airframe car mount.

Please check out the video for a quick look at both of these products "in action". The AIRFRAME+ will mount to a variety of air-vents so no need to worry if it will work in your vehicle!

RULES FOR ENTRY:
  • In the comments section let us know what product you want and what your favorite smartphone of all time was/is. Example: Stance and the original Motorola Droid
Good luck and please be sure to visit KENU's website for their entire product line-up!! They ship super fast!

This giveaway will close on December 23, 2014 at 12:00PM Central at which time two (2) randomly drawn winners will be announced later that day

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Good luck people :)

DrumsOfGrohl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
Stance and the Droid Turbo!
(Sounds like a children's story)

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I'd be totally down for the Stance.

My favorite all phone I've had so far is easily my old DroidX. It was my first Android phone and it was a great phone overall.

Gremlin

Reaction score
AirFrame + and the original Droid

Thank you Droidforums !

Last edited:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Good luck all!

Icculus760

Reaction score
Why did I bother to read the OP? Now I know my answer was already taken! :D

Stance and the original Motorola Droid (it was my first smartphone and I crack-flashed the bejezus out of it!)

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Good luck everyone! :D

Jeffrey

Premium Member