Nexus One coming to VZ in May.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is this like the "2.1 is coming third week in January"?

Aluminum21

Reaction score
and the iphone possibly this summer, if that's true then it's goodbye android phones

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
and the iphone possibly this summer, if that's true then it's goodbye android phones

Is this the same iPhone that was going to be announced when they announced the iPad?

iPhone will never be on Verizon. It's not Apples strategy.

Aluminum21

Reaction score

sc4fpse

Reaction score

Is this the same iPhone that was going to be announced when they announced the iPad?

a lot of reports are saying it's going to happen this year

WSJ: Verizon iPhone in the works | Apple - CNET News

Verizon gains, AT&T falls on latest iPhone talk - MarketWatch

... You do realize that you just linked to two articles that cited the Wall Street Journal article, right? You can have 5000 articles on 5000 different websites saying that the iPhone is coming to Verizon, and they could all cite WSJ as their source. But there's still only one source for that rumor. One, and only one. Not 5000.

Those sites citing the Wall Street Journal are not reports, they are articles citing the WSJ article. They themselves are of no significance. All they accomplish is that they get the rumor out to more people.

Everyone on the internet is regarding the WSJ's word as Gospel, which is pretty ridiculous. They've been wrong many times before. It's nothing but a rumor at this point. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

And I'm going to have to agree with hookbill. Bringing the iPhone to other carriers would be giving users a choice. Obviously, Apple doesn't like giving users choices. Therefore, I don't believe this one bit.

wil318466

Reaction score

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but I'm just curious why when you say "It's not Apples strategy". Are you referring to the royalties Apple receives from AT&T, which they probably won't from verizon?

-Wil