New VZW inc2 update and...

evan2001

Reaction score
... Know one is talking about it?

I did it don't see anything new really. It said new clock and alarm but I don't see it...?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Godly 1

Reaction score
My HTC clock wasn't working when I touched it to open up the stock alarm... BUT NOW IT DOES!!! WOOOHHOOOOO!!! FINALLY!!!
... Other than that... I haven't noticed anything different...

Krennel

Reaction score
I can finally use my alarm clock, and now I get 1-2 bars in my house instead of no signal/0. Its a thing of beauty

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very cool that they pushed out an unexpected update- and even cooler that it's actually fixing things! :)

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Is there any improvement to the speaker volume? I tried a Dinc2 at one Verizon store a couple of days ago and the speaker volume was too low. I tried one at another Verizon store today and the volume was fine. Both were at maximum volume. I don't know if there is variability between different ones or they fixed it.

mghokie7

Reaction score
Just downloaded the update.

I really hope we get sense 3.0 soon like the incredible S recently received.

Sent from my INC2 using DroidForums

OP
evan2001

evan2001

Reaction score
I never had trouble with my clock/alarm. Use it every day. So when It says new features it's more of a bug fix for those that had issues?

Last edited:

twokatmew

Reaction score
Twice now my clock/alarm has disappeared. The first time I finally broke down and did a factory reset which fixed the problem for a few months. Then the clock/alarm disappeared again. I temporarily installed Alarm Clock Xtreme till I could get around to resetting/rebuilding once again. But woo hoo, the update brought my clock/alarm back! I'd reported the clock disappearing issue to HTC and worked with their engineers for a bit, so I'm thrilled to have this issue (seemingly) finally fixed! dancedroid

jaelmy

Reaction score
I still haven't gotten my update, tried checking the update manually and it won't find it... Wtf??

jaelmy

Reaction score
Mine still won't find it. Doesn't even say that software is up to date. Searches for a couple of seconds then closes out.