Can't find system alarm

CheyLaw

Reaction score
I'm trying to access my alarm from the clock widget and keep getting an error stating "system alarm cannot be found." How do I fix this?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

ABQNM

Reaction score
First, welcome to the forum!!

As to the alarm being missing, that is a known issue, and the only way to get it back is to factory reset. Or you can just use another alarm clock app. I personally love Alarm Klock (free in market) and it has never failed to go off. Plus it has some extra options and the slide to dismiss like Motorola alarm had. Or there are others.

Good luck!

twokatmew

Reaction score
I'm trying to access my alarm from the clock widget and keep getting an error stating "system alarm cannot be found." How do I fix this?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Have you applied the latest software update? As I understand it, this update was supposed to fix this issue and bring the clock back if it had previously disappeared.

I encountered this problem twice. The first time I did a factory reset which fixed it for a few months. When it happened again, I just installed Alarm Clock Xtreme till I got around to resetting the phone. Fortunately the latest update was released before I did the factory reset, and my clock is back. I sure hope the problem doesn't persist with this new firmware.