Volume issues

walsh904

Reaction score
Hi all...I have a dinc2... I'm having issues with my alarm volume turning itself all they way down...not a major deal except for when my alarms don't wake me up for work...I go in and turn it up every night but by morning its off again...any suggestions? Thanks

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
walsh904

walsh904

Reaction score
By the way I'm am using the stock alarm and alarmdroid speaking alarm (an ap)

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
In volume settings is the alarm volume all the way up...not just system volume via volume rocker. Are you using a task killer? That will kill your alarm. Also could just be a general alarm problem, there has been a general alarm but on stock unrooted inc2s after the GB update.

OP
walsh904

walsh904

Reaction score
My alarm and media volume are both turned up. I forget to mention every time I turn on Pandora the volume is off. I'm not using a task killer...maybe it was the update. Thanks :)

Ps forgot to mention I've already fac. Reboot after the update because I lost all my contacts

Last edited:

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea you could have gotten a corrupted update file or it didn't install correctly. Idk what is wrong then, maybe factory reset again. Or give Verizon a call, maybe there is something wrong with the phone.

Sent from my Incredible 2

nnixon42

Reaction score
My wife and I are both having this issue on our Bionics. Thankfully the vibrating has woken me up so far.

ABQNM

Reaction score
You may want to check out Alarm Klock in the market. It is free and it has its own volume and has never failed me. Been using it on many different devices for months and it has never failed. The interface is basic, but the slide to dismiss is nice (something I missed from Motorola). It also lets you tell it to increase the volume from x% to x% over x seconds. Highly recommended. https://market.android.com/details?id=com.angrydoughnuts.android.alarmclock

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Alarm Clock Plus has never failed me either in over 6 months of use.
There is a free version that only shows ads in menus.