1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

NEW TO SITE; questions :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by nicole77, Mar 18, 2010.

1. nicole77

nicole77 New Member

hey so i just stumbled on this site. Is this site only for motorola phones? I may come off as a complete idiot, but i'm actually not sure. I searched phone help and this was one of the links that popped up.
    Anyways, if this site is also for other brands of phones, i have another quick question
    I just bought a nokia 6790 phone TODAY, and i feel it's acting weird. there is a continuous flashing message indicator, but i have no new messages. Also the instructions tell me to hold the on button, wait for a vibration and then it will turn on. I held it, i felt a slit BZZ, but it didn't turn on for a minute. It turned on, then faded, on then faded, ect ect for about 4 times.
    Is this normal?
    should i give it another day, perhaps charge it more?
    or should i go and see if i can exchange it ( rogers i think allows me to do so within a time span.
    Thanks!
    ( sorry for typoes, my computer/keyboard is laggy, and im too lazy to fix them)
  2. LtKen

LtKen New Member

This forum is for phones that utilize the Google Android OS, which I dont think yours does. Someone might be able to help, but I think you're better off in another forum.

Good luck.