New Member from Ohio

Siacono

Reaction score
Hi there all,
I am new to the site but not the mobile phone modding and hacking scene. Not too much to say but I am a Mod at another smartphone site and also run my own site as well.. Not giving urls because I am not advertising ;)

canvs2321

Reaction score
whatup? ohio here too, what u doing up so late!? haha anywho, this place is sweet, it's the ONLY droid forum i visit, as responses to request/questions/comments are always quick! and the community is very welcoming! Anywho, get some sleep! :p and welcome, pretty much anything you want to know has been asked/answered, use the search button up top to look for any queries you might have.

Adios

OP
Siacono

Siacono

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the welcome.
I am always up till anytime between 4-6am lol....

I have already done alot of browsing around. I came from the Windows Mobile scene, been modding them for awhile. I was in the IT field so I am a true Geek lol.....

This is my first time with android though. updated to 2.2 manual OTA last night... Damn Verizon ripping crap out (hotspot) So I just rooted and installed UD 5.0.1 like 1/2 hr ago....

canvs2321

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the welcome.
I am always up till anytime between 4-6am lol....

I have already done alot of browsing around. I came from the Windows Mobile scene, been modding them for awhile. I was in the IT field so I am a true Geek lol.....

This is my first time with android though. updated to 2.2 manual OTA last night... Damn Verizon ripping crap out (hotspot) So I just rooted and installed UD 5.0.1 like 1/2 hr ago....

Well, I've been fooling with android since like February or sometime round there haha, it's pretty explosive, once you get sucked in, get ready. I'm pretty sure there isn't 2days that go by where someone hasnt had something new/fresh/faster/better/prettier/unexplainable/amazing. So prepare yourself, and learn the lingo :) Nandroid backups/ and wipe cache/data haha :) As you'll have quite the array of different flavored ROMS/Themes/Crazyiness to choose from. Anywho I'm out, and have fun!