New Rush Poker Mobile App - yes or no?

RushPokerPlz

Reaction score
I really hope this is not a complete tard question. I have been searching FOREVER and could not find a definate answer....

Is it or is it not possible to get flash 10.1 on the Fascinate? Or does one need to wait until the update? If the latter, is there any other way to run the new Rush Poker app that Full Tilt has released?(without a remote desktop client, etc..)

Any help is appreciated, hope I posted in the right place, move/delete if I tipped the idiot scale....thx!

OP
RushPokerPlz

RushPokerPlz

Reaction score
So I guess it isnt possible?? I figured there were at least a couple poker junkies in here :(

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You need the update....Flash needs 2.2

OP
RushPokerPlz

RushPokerPlz

Reaction score
Figured, just wanted a for-sure answer....thanks!

andylee

Reaction score
The new rush poker app is great. I've read about a few people experiencing lag but it hasn't been an issue for me. I didn't manage to download the app before it was removed from the Android Martket due to new restrictions on gambling apps so I initially had a problem downloading it. I found these instructions Rush Poker Mobile Install that were pretty straightforward and just require a small change in the setting to install a non market app directly from the Full Tilt website.

There are play money tables for anyone who wants to try out the app without risking any cash.