Apps disappeared.....

Drew_P

Reaction score
I have found another oddity. My ex wife recently had to order a "new" fascinate cause her first one crashed, and the second "new" one had a jacked up screen. The third one is working fine but she has noticed that she can't download her previous apps. She loves TMZ and Eonline. But when she went in the market to download them again, the apps don't show up. I also have both on my phone currently, but when I look in the 'my apps' section, they are missing. Anyone know why this is? I have the apps on my phone but can't find them in the market. She doesn't have them on her phone anymore and are also not showing up in the market. Also, is there any way I can send her the app either thru text or blue tooth some how? Any help is appreciated......

Fascinate stuck on 2.1

Reaction score
Try the bump app its suposed to transfer items from one phone to another ive never actually tried it so I can't say how well it works or if it will do apps

Froyo would be a just desert

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Signing into the market online with your gmail for your phone, you can instal forward apps to your phone.

rockin froyo:
super clean 1.0
dark theme

btw, this was 8pen-ed.

OP
Drew_P

Drew_P

Reaction score
I tried the bump app just now and after transferring the data it asked if she wanted to download on her phone. After she clicked yes, it said it couldn't find the app. Like the app is no longer available in the market. Any thoughts?

Fascinate stuck on 2.1