[New!][RELEASE] D1-MIUI-0.12.31.0

loveubuntu

Reaction score
I'm going to try thjis again now. My issues with 12.24 and I think all still exist with 12.31 the first time I tried this

1- the yahoo free mail issue
2- lock-screen text icon will not give the Google Voice choice but works with handcent and stock texting
3- https issue, twwetdeck allows twitter but not facebook
will report after I install 12.31 again...

lilcdroid

Reaction score
I'm going to try thjis again now. My issues with 12.24 and I think all still exist with 12.31 the first time I tried this

1- the yahoo free mail issue
2- lock-screen text icon will not give the Google Voice choice but works with handcent and stock texting
3- https issue, twwetdeck allows twitter but not facebook
will report after I install 12.31 again...

1. Op started yahoo doesn't work with email. There was a workaround in the first couple of pages.
2. Only the stock mms and handcent are supported on the lock screen.
3. Https is not supported, but someone was going to make a request to the miui devs to fix for the next release.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jay5413

Reaction score
I have one problem with 12.31 that wasn't happen with 12.24 when I go in to a text message its never at the bottem of the log I alwas need to go down to the bottem it see what someone sent... is this something everyone is getting or is it something dumb I'm doing?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hoppermi

Reaction score
I have one problem with 12.31 that wasn't happen with 12.24 when I go in to a text message its never at the bottem of the log I alwas need to go down to the bottem it see what someone sent... is this something everyone is getting or is it something dumb I'm doing?

Happens for everyone this build. I'm sure it will be fixed soon. You can pull the mms apk from 12.24 and push it to system to fix now. The directions are around here somewhere...

rick620

Reaction score
Hi. Im getting reboots when im on the phone for a couple of minutes. Also during course of the day ill get a random reboot. Have experianced 5 today. Im running stock kernal with hdSuave theme. Any help would be great.

Jay5413

Reaction score

Happens for everyone this build. I'm sure it will be fixed soon. You can pull the mms apk from 12.24 and push it to system to fix now. The directions are around here somewhere...

Thanks I thought it was just some little bug in the rom... thanks

daddyshatch

Reaction score
Hi. Im getting reboots when im on the phone for a couple of minutes. Also during course of the day ill get a random reboot. Have experianced 5 today. Im running stock kernal with hdSuave theme. Any help would be great.

Try wiping and installing a fresh copy, then DON'T theme. I would almost promise no reboots. MIUI runs perfect until I theme then all hell breaks loose. Really sucks because the theme feature is one of the main reasons to use this ROM. I'm on 12.24 fyi, 12.31 was really choppy.

tofasttafuri

Reaction score
is there any news of a gingerbread based miui rom?

JStandiford21

Reaction score
Did I miss something? What happened to everyone? Did everyone all of a sudden stop having issues with the rom or did everyone die? lol.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can someone post the stock kernel if its available? I flashed a Slayher for tethering purposes which didn't work and for some reason its getting way to hot. Never had probs with this kernel before but I need the stock one:) I'd rather not restore.

Trapper31

Reaction score
Did I miss something? What happened to everyone? Did everyone all of a sudden stop having issues with the rom or did everyone die? lol.

Well I didn't want to complain, but... ;)

For some reason my notification bar has all of a sudden disappeared. Well, it is still there, but it's empty. I think it happened while switching between portrait and landscape mode while in the browser.

Also, are there any plans to add a landscape mode to the music player? I like to keep the phone in the dock at work while playing music.

Oh, and also, I had Skyfire force close on me the other day a couple of times. I don't know if it was that browser or flash, as I was on some very flash intensive sites.

I apologize if this sounds like a big rant, I did not intend that at all, I just wanted to make some little bugs I've had known. The rom is amazing, especially for still being in beta, and it is one of the best I've used yet and I've been rooted for over a year now. It's very refreshing to try something so different. Great job, keep up the awesome work!

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
My only issue is the music app. I can't even use it. Lock the phone, cuts off. Leave the screen the widget is on, cuts off. The song usually still plays, like the time of the song still continues but the sound stops playing. First time I've ever had issues.