[New!][RELEASE] D1-MIUI-0.12.31.0

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys, great rom! It's really nice to try something different.

I seem to be having one issue that I didn't see mentioned in the thread yet. I'm having the phone app FC on me when I try to do a *228 (and *22899 as well). Any ideas why? I can make calls to other numbers just fine.

Thanks for the help!

Try *228+ (long press the 0 to get the +).

Oh yeah sorry I forgot to mention that in the OP

EDIT: added to OP

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love Miui but, it seems last couple of builds when i do a fresh install everthing works fine then after a couple days i keep gettin a FC on settings cant change nothing ringtones, notification tones, anything in there! anybody else run into this? if so possable fix? cause i always end up wiping and starting over little annoying.

Sturge[Droid]

Reaction score
the problem seems to be with the data exchange. check the notification drop down and make sure the data is selected. if its not working try toggling the data switch.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Sorry, haven't heard of anyone having that problem. Have you applied any MOD's or changed kernel's? If so, that might be the culprit.

Trapper31

Reaction score
Wow thanks everyone for the fast replies! I saw that *228+ in the FAQ, but it said something about reprogramming and I assumed that was option 1. Sorry I forgot to mention that or just ask the question to begin with.

Thanks again!

Reaction score
I love Miui but, it seems last couple of builds when i do a fresh install everthing works fine then after a couple days i keep gettin a FC on settings cant change nothing ringtones, notification tones, anything in there! anybody else run into this? if so possable fix? cause i always end up wiping and starting over little annoying.

Sounds like maybe an app is causing the problems. Just a guess as I'm no technological genius. (Everyone says "wipe" the phone, but no specifies...front to back? Back to front? Side-to-side? Charmin? Angel Soft?)

Sorry, I digress. My suggestion (one which will be very annoying) is to perform a clean install of the OS, but don't download/install any apps, kernels, themes, mods, etc (We'll call it "Naked" to make it sound sexy). Skip the registration at the beginning to avoid Market auto installing your apps. Run it Naked for a few days and see if the problem persists. If it doesn't, then start installing apps, themes, mods ONE AT A TIME until the problem presents itself. I think you will find the culprit that way.

That is a long slow painful process, but I bet since you problem has persisted across MIUI versions, then its a third party app or something causing it.

19jeffmiller93

Reaction score
Reboot

After downloading or updating an application from the market I'm getting a force reboot.

mursepaolo

Reaction score
i would love to try miui again and i'm reading that it's a lot smoother. one of my gripes about this ROM was the choppiness of the stock launcher. has it gotten any better (i don't care what you say. that shiz was choppy compared to adw and lpp) especially within folders? also, how's the camera and battery sensor? i'd hate to wipe and reflash my bb6.2 'cause it's running perfect if miui still isn't up to par. also has the messaging time stamping been fixed?

Last edited:

hoppermi

Reaction score
Launcher is much smoother now. Folders aren't as smooth as home screen scroll, but are also greatly improved. They added a launcher settings that has a hi- res graphics toggle that when disabled improves performance. Rom still has other small bugs and is still in beta.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mursepaolo

Reaction score
Launcher is much smoother now. Folders aren't as smooth as home screen scroll, but are also greatly improved. They added a launcher settings that has a hi- res graphics toggle that when disabled improves performance. Rom still has other small bugs and is still in beta.

what about the messaging time stamping in conversation list?

hoppermi

Reaction score

what about the messaging time stamping in conversation list?

fixed with a setting in MMS

sparty569

Reaction score
i would love to try miui again and i'm reading that it's a lot smoother. one of my gripes about this ROM was the choppiness of the stock launcher. has it gotten any better (i don't care what you say. that shiz was choppy compared to adw and lpp) especially within folders? also, how's the camera and battery sensor? i'd hate to wipe and reflash my bb6.2 'cause it's running perfect if miui still isn't up to par. also has the messaging time stamping been fixed?

You know the first rule of flashing...make a backup.

Then, do all that you want. If you dont like it, restore your backup. The only thing that is lost is some time. :happy:

mursepaolo

Reaction score

You know the first rule of flashing...make a backup.

Then, do all that you want. If you dont like it, restore your backup. The only thing that is lost is some time. :happy:

yeah you're right. well i guess i'll try miui again