New phone, first attempt at rooting failed. Need more help.

OP
PetRiLJoe

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
Of course... I always did . And everytime I checked "remember" it always asked me a second time (not sure if there is supposed to bet two notifications, but there always was.)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
PetRiLJoe, sent you a PM re Wave and nandroid backup Do you still need a copy?

Mike

OP
PetRiLJoe

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
PetRiLJoe, sent you a PM re Wave and nandroid backup Do you still need a copy?

Mike

Well I still don't have any Wave invites if you have one to give away :D My droidforums.net account name at gmail dot com.

If these screenshots from Drocap2 help you guys see where I'm at, then feel free to have a look and comment a reply below.

Pic one:
CAP201003310124.jpg

Pic two:
CAP201003310330.jpg

Pic three:
CAP201003310333.jpg

Pic four:
CAP201003310336.jpg

I want to begin to upgrade to a ROM that will give me more options. I think I have my BusyBox issue fixed by installing it again, so I have not seen the issue of not having BusyBox come up again. I would, however, like to boost my phones CPU and use the WiFi tether app, as well as customize my home screen and/or boot screen a little more.

OP
PetRiLJoe

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
I know this is a double post but right now I don't care.

This phone is pissing me off.

All I did was update a few things market apps.. maybe install a couple. Had a phone call. Browsed the web. I went looking up on some info on ROMs and Kernals. Decided to backup all apps/data/market links with Titanium Backup. Did so, followed up with a power off - reboot with X - Nandroid Backup - made my backup called 03_31_2010_Backup

Rebooted and now I'm getting the - red Droid Eye / White "DROID" text - boot loop again.

I am very disappointed. :(

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I know this is a double post but right now I don't care.

This phone is pissing me off.

All I did was update a few things market apps.. maybe install a couple. Had a phone call. Browsed the web. I went looking up on some info on ROMs and Kernals. Decided to backup all apps/data/market links with Titanium Backup. Did so, followed up with a power off - reboot with X - Nandroid Backup - made my backup called 03_31_2010_Backup

Rebooted and now I'm getting the - red Droid Eye / White "DROID" text - boot loop again.

I am very disappointed. :(

unroot then try this guide http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ha...-phone-2-1-rom-o-c-mm-boot-animation-etc.html