New Motorola Android Phone Coming to the US

skim7x

Reaction score
thats it... i'm returning my Droid this weekend and waiting for better Droid phones...

NVash

Reaction score
I agree, but this ones International! Hopefully itll come to Verizon later on.

Mikeharoldl

Reaction score
To me taking away the physical keyboard ruins it for me, It's a no-go, Taking that away just makes it more like a iPod.

bbtkd

Reaction score
To me taking away the physical keyboard ruins it for me, It's a no-go, Taking that away just makes it more like a iPod.

Coming from a Centro (preceeded by a Treo) I thought I had to have a keyboard, but I find that I rarely bother with it. I could easily do without it since I've only used it 2-3 times since I got the Droid on opening day.

Mikeharoldl

Reaction score

Coming from a Centro (preceeded by a Treo) I thought I had to have a keyboard, but I find that I rarely bother with it. I could easily do without it since I've only used it 2-3 times since I got the Droid on opening day.

Yeah I guess I gata consider that it's diffrent with every phone, I used to have an Omnia and the touch screen qwerty keyboard drove me insaine, it almost made me throw the phone out the window on the highway

DroidxRage

Reaction score
^^ I've found that Swype is actually a formidable foe to the physical keyboard... makes this device something I could actually use. I'd take 8GB of internal storage over a physical keyboard any day.

BSmith

Reaction score
Well, I'm glad I only got the 1 year contract with my Droid. Even if this thing doesn't come to Verizon it's only a sign of things to come.

NVash

Reaction score
Id say that, but the same thing will happen a year from now. Theyll have amazing phones and the same thing would be said for next year.

SteveC

Reaction score
Nice, but I'm fine with my Droid. What that phone needs to really grab my attention is to be about an inch longer and about half an inch wider so the screen can get bigger. That is the single thing that would help me. I'd also like to see a high sensitivity GPS receiver and a bigger battery in the extra space too. I happen to be fine with the size increase. With a better GPS, it might have a chance to replace my Garmin GPS and my Camera at least to a degree.

skidemn

Reaction score
^^ I've found that Swype is actually a formidable foe to the physical keyboard... makes this device something I could actually use. I'd take 8GB of internal storage over a physical keyboard any day.

Now that I use Swype I cannot see myself ever using the physical keyboard again. I can Swype so much faster than typing its ridiculous!

spruce_rd

Reaction score

Now that I use Swype I cannot see myself ever using the physical keyboard again. I can Swype so much faster than typing its ridiculous!

Agree 100%.
Since swype download, no more physical keyboard.

skidemn

Reaction score
Well, I'm glad I only got the 1 year contract with my Droid. Even if this thing doesn't come to Verizon it's only a sign of things to come.

If the iPhone taught us anything, its that you shouldn't pick a network for the phone. Pick the network based on service and in the end you'll be a happier camper (see all those iPhone owners who hate AT&T for comment).

ZX-10R

Reaction score
Just what ive been waiting for... Now if it will come to Verizon........