New Motorola Android Phone Coming to the US

FoFa

Reaction score
Dang, Motorola is almost becoming the iPhone of Android. Slick looking phone.
now if it would only come std. with swype.

tktouch12

Reaction score
this makes me a little jealous. i just need to remind myself how great the droid is and how much i love it. (and remember how much better the phones will be in two years. lightyears ahead of that thing)
but it is pretty slick looking. i'm really jealous of 1) hdmi and 2) internal memory

mjs31

Reaction score
Wow....I love the looks and specs on this pup. Man I like what the future holds....

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing six months minimum if/when it's released on VZW. The phone is undoubtedly GSM at present and will require at least minimal rework for CDMA. Add to that the fact that I suspect VZW won't release this phone and the Nexus at the same time. Of course, there's always the possibility that Verizon might choose one or the other.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing six months minimum if/when it's released on VZW. The phone is undoubtedly GSM at present and will require at least minimal rework for CDMA. Add to that the fact that I suspect VZW won't release this phone and the Nexus at the same time. Of course, there's always the possibility that Verizon might choose one or the other.

No way. VZW is in it with google in a big way. The N1 is coming in the Spring. If we see this phone in March in the US maybe we see the GSM version first. Maybe ATT gets on the Android bandwagon :) taking even more of the market share away from the IPhone and apple

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

No way. VZW is in it with google in a big way. The N1 is coming in the Spring. If we see this phone in March in the US maybe we see the GSM version first. Maybe ATT gets on the Android bandwagon :) taking even more of the market share away from the IPhone and apple

I don't necessarily disagree with your comment. However, I used to work for a multinational computer manufacturer that believed Microsoft and IBM were "in it in a big way" and that the entire corporate strategy should be directed toward support of OS2.

Corporate alliances are more akin to one night stands than marriages.

Reaction score
Please Dan, don't show any more phones that I would want to buy, I just got my Droid and want to enjoy it for awhile. :p

NVash

Reaction score
8 megapixel camera? 8GB storage? Sleek and streamlined design? Daggone, if this is what we have now two years is going to be amazing.

Mars

Reaction score
something tells me this might go to At&t..im hoping it does end up at Verizon but given that the Nexus is slated to come to Verizon in March, it doesnt look likely