New ICS Leak for Bionic

jthorpe

Reaction score
I don't want my data off as soon as I turn off the screen. I'm not impressed unless I'm missing something

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

nateohio

Reaction score
jthorpe said:
I don't want my data off as soon as I turn off the screen. I'm not impressed unless I'm missing something

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

As the other guy said, you really need to read up on it. There its not a more customizable power saving app anywhere on the market. Including setting custom time for things

hisself

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about losing your TIBU data. Just curious how it happened. Where was your backup file located?

It was on my SD-ext card. I took the card out before I went back to 902 and OTA'd to 905. I put the card in before I flashed ICS (because I put the update on the card).

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Anyone have the headphone jack whine again? Mine is back since I just put ICS on, low volumes, stock music app. Weird, the other ICS issue I had was apps like Droid Forums showing up Not Installed if they were on internal storage. Both of these are old issues coming back...

BLeClair12

Reaction score
Looks like my "honeymoon" phase is nearing its end. Starting to pick up on a couple of issues that will start to get on my nerves. Smart actions seem to work only when they want to. I have a couple that function perfectly, but most require restarts at this point. My first day everything was working smoothly and perfectly.

Face Unlock seems to have stopped working completely, though I turned it off anyway, so I don't really care about that. I was using it the first day with great success, but it quickly seemed to refuse my face almost consistently.

Voice commands went from being almost entirely accurate to almost completely wrong in a span of 24 hours.

Oh well, minor gripes I suppose.

CBMGGM

Reaction score
I just lost LTE in Chicago. Calling VZW now to check on the network. Might be back on 905 shortly.

bigred8380

Reaction score
You have the easiest situation because of the fact that you 905 and have never modified anything. First download the leak. The lastest version is 2233 and you can download it from my google drive at https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzMJvNl_cG9KNTI1dTlvTWZWV1E

Instructions: LOL, while editing my post I accidently deleted the instructions, but it looks like someone else posted their list of instructions.

To get back to stock:

You need the 902 factory image: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzMJvNl_cG9KSEkwMXhySGRZa1E

You need a version of RSDLite: (version 5.5) https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzMJvNl_cG9Keno1dlBYcVpSeVk

Only other thing you need is to have drivers installed: (MotoHelper_2.1.40_Driver_5.5.0.exe) https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzMJvNl_cG9KN2kzMnJPZjdVbUU

Thx man (also thx to deduct)- my only otherr question is, how do I back up my phone as it is now? (This is gonna erase it right!?)

deduct

Reaction score
bigred8380 said:
Thx man (also thx to deduct)- my only otherr question is, how do I back up my phone as it is now? (This is gonna erase it right!?)

If u fxz back to 902 using rsd lite it will erase internal memory like text messages and such. Sd card will remain intact. However, if u are stock 905 you should only have to flash the ics update thru stock recovery. Which i detailed how to do in my earlier post.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

bigred8380

Reaction score
If u fxz back to 902 using rsd lite it will erase internal memory like text messages and such. Sd card will remain intact. However, if u are stock 905 you should only have to flash the ics update thru stock recovery. Which i detailed how to do in my earlier post.

Yes sir, I saw the post and again thank you!
Just wanted to make sure it wasn't gonna reset my phone...guess I was getting confused with just flashing the new update as opposed to most having to fxz back to .902 to do this and as a result, they were having to back up their phones because that would erase the internal.

So DL the update and flash it to my phone thru stock recovery, this will keep all my internal, apps and Launcher Pro in tact!?

deduct

Reaction score
bigred8380 said:
Yes sir, I saw the post and again thank you!
Just wanted to make sure it wasn't gonna reset my phone...guess I was getting confused with just flashing the new update as opposed to most having to fxz back to .902 to do this and as a result, they were having to back up their phones because that would erase the internal.

So DL the update and flash it to my phone thru stock recovery, this will keep all my internal, apps and Launcher Pro in tact!?

Yes. They will all be fine. Be sure to have the ics file on sd card-ext before you go into stock recovery to flash it. Do you have another file app like root explorer?

bigred8380

Reaction score
Yes. They will all be fine. Be sure to have the ics file on sd card-ext before you go into stock recovery to flash it. Do you have another file app like root explorer?

I have Astro, is that gonna work?